Island Defense
March 26, 2019, 12:29:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: You bitches are so fucking lucky  (Read 27656 times)
Darox
Controversial!
Administrator
Get a life

« on: January 21, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »

I didn't really want to make another version.

What with all you whiny bitches and wall.up's childlike vendetta, I really couldn't care about this playground drama.
However, someone gave me a pm, and because of that pm, you're getting another version.

Be thankful.

Quote from: BodyHammer
I HATE ALL MINORITIES.  WHITE POWER.  I ALSO BEAT WOMEN.
Yesterday my girlfriend pissed me off so I punched her.  Why did she piss me off so much?  She got snippy and was all like "You're a pedophile" so I got pissed and was like "Bitch, don't call me that, and how the hell do you even know that word?  You're only 8."

P.S.  Darox rocks.
Peder4444
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 04:37:15 AM »

Did Kama said she Cyber with you again if you made another version  Huh? Shocked
D1RE
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:48:40 AM »

She'd do that anyways. Nah, it's just Darox's ego that's keeping the versions comming.
Ninja_Sheep
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »

not that I'd care, but imo darox' ego is slightly oversized oO
Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 12:42:47 PM »

Lol are u really trash talking him, hes making ANOTHER version.

So the truthfully face of -red is being a retard bitching people?
Ryld
Titan of the Abyss

Monkeysmine = Jeremy Lin

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »

Just because hes making another version doesn't mean he shouldn't be trash talked at all, but I won't since I don't got anything to say.

Signatures are overrated!
Ninja_Sheep
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

well, I find it great that he makes another version, but you see in wich way he wrote the post?
"hey bitches, you are so lucky I'm here and making an other ID version!Be thankful I'm even making another ver for you whiny bitches!"
Yoshimonmatt
Murloc

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

Could you pass on the map to someone else besides Panda when you stop at least?

Emo
Spearloc

The one and only.

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 02:29:26 PM »

Wow, all of you are ungrateful. If I was Darox I would just stop.

He obviously was in a bad mood and didn't want to make a new version. So he tells you you are lucky he is, and you talk shit. If you act like this expect pandamime to be the only editor. Have fun with that.

||||||||||||
eLK.
Signature Range
Titanious Minion

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

What the hell? We aren't lucky for you getting back on the map, it was your choice to do so. You're creating a conflict with your versions and Wall.Up's. And you were really enthusiastic with implementing the Draenei. So if that was the only reason you got back on, mission accomplished.

You're a better editor than Panda, that's a certainty. But at the level of maturity here, you're tied. And wait... am I dreaming? Wall.Up's vendetta? You're the one who started making another version just to piss him off and prove you're better. Don't give me any crap about you wanting to please our (and by "our" I mean the 12-year-olds) needs. It was you being a child and wanting to piss him off because he took over.

You left the game sitting for a year, and with it being Island Defense, it's not going to be left to collect dust.
Striker
Titanious Minion

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »

What the hell? We aren't lucky for you getting back on the map, it was your choice to do so. You're creating a conflict with your versions and Wall.Up's. And you were really enthusiastic with implementing the Draenei. So if that was the only reason you got back on, mission accomplished.

You're a better editor than Panda, that's a certainty. But at the level of maturity here, you're tied. And wait... am I dreaming? Wall.Up's vendetta? You're the one who started making another version just to piss him off and prove you're better. Don't give me any crap about you wanting to please our (and by "our" I mean the 12-year-olds) needs. It was you being a child and wanting to piss him off because he took over.

You left the game sitting for a year, and with it being Island Defense, it's not going to be left to collect dust.

Actually people requested Darox to continue editing.

Best Sig ever
evo
Spearloc

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 08:39:54 PM »

still, being the editor of nearly the most popular game on bnet shouldn't be taken for granted.
it should be a privilege.

and if you don't want to work on 2.8.6, nobody's forcing you to continue.
Darox
Controversial!
Administrator
Get a life

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

You're adorable Radon.

The only reason I ever got back in to this DRAMA! fest is because several people repeatedly asked me to because of how appalled they were at Panda's versions.

Incidentally, the PM I got was from someone that never posted on this site, and they showed just how much they liked ID without all this bullshit drama.

Stop whining.

Yesterday my girlfriend pissed me off so I punched her.  Why did she piss me off so much?  She got snippy and was all like "You're a pedophile" so I got pissed and was like "Bitch, don't call me that, and how the hell do you even know that word?  You're only 8."

P.S.  Darox rocks.
Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

Really, I like that guy, whoever he is.

I is pro

The Farmer
Eji1700
Spearloc

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 12:29:15 AM »

I seem to recall some mod who went and banned a ton of members and the place being quite a bit more intelligent afterwords.  I thought it was chip.  I could be wrong though, might be another forum or something.  Either way thanks for coming back and thanks for another map.  I know i'm one of the people who PM'd you about Wall's BS, and quite frankly if he was the best editor in the world I still wouldn't like him.  He just exemplifies the worst mentality on the forums.  It's been sad to watch the intelligent members drift away, but shit it happens.  Good luck on the next version and if it's your last then thanks for the time and effort.   
eLK.
Signature Range
Titanious Minion

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 04:32:21 AM »

Oh, well then we aren't lucky. Darox is just a really, really nice guy.
Darox
Controversial!
Administrator
Get a life

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 04:39:04 AM »

No, I'm a bastard who gets guilted into doing nice things.

P.S.  Darox rocks.
Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »

No, I'm a bastard.

See how i did that?

jadegolem
Titan Hunter

I Rock, Literally

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 05:32:24 PM »

Yay darox! He's a bastar... Baset Hound! He's so cute he attracts girls! He has 161 girlfriends! Can I haz a new version now? =3 <-- he is cute
rage_no
Spearloc

Crab, Infernal, and Pitlord. There I named 3

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:23 PM »

Yay darox! He's a bastar... Baset Hound! He's so cute he attracts girls! He has 161 girlfriends! Can I haz a new version now? =3 <-- he is cute

seriously are you high or on steroids??? (no offense darox  Grin )
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 06:35:14 PM by rage_no » Logged

*scream* what's that on your neck!?!?!??!!?!??!
oh wait, its your face...

You know what to do. Don't be lazy. Comon. DO IT NOW!
Mayhem.
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

I really really really really really really really wish he would continue editing. I cant stand panda's versions unless we are doing an inhouse.

go to clan idak for good inhouses.
peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
jadegolem
Titan Hunter

I Rock, Literally

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 10:26:37 PM »

seriously are you high or on steroids??? (no offense darox  Grin )

no its just that PandaSuckz(not PandaMine he's awsome) or wall.updownleftrightdiagonalupdiagonaldownshittypoopwesteastpoopnorthdiagonalpurplesouth is just annoying now and i dont wanna piss off darox like what happened last time *Flashback shows Darox with a revolver shooting Ronald McDonald through a window and Darox with Yacapo and 2 other users in a car* the good times... the good times...
Syaorann
Spearloc

Mikazuki is fat

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 05:23:29 AM »

Shut up Jade.

Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 08:03:39 AM »

Shut up Jade.

/agree

MrOmelette
Worker

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »

Darox, please dont let these kids get to you

some of us really appreciate your work, and really dont want pandamine to be the editor, hes ruining island defense

and all you guys dissing Darox, grow up.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:20:31 PM by MrOmelette » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: