Island Defense
October 19, 2018, 08:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Complaints [[Bans and Replays about IDAK may be posted here!!]]  (Read 2453 times)
Mayhem.
Speedy Turtle

« on: January 17, 2009, 03:03:11 AM »

I always want to keep my clan well-mannered, so here we go again.

Starting from now on, I am going to implement a "Militarist-Style" kicking for IDAK.

It doesn't matter if you are not in IDAK, but If you have a replay of ANY clan member leaving WITHOUT a valid REASON, flaming, feeding, etc. and post it under this topic. I WILL kick that player from the clan. No exceptions.

The only time I will not kick someone is if that player's computer crashed, AKA disconnected. Unless the player has died, his minion has died, etc, and I see a D/C screen in the replay, I am going to assume you plug-pulled, and I will kick you. If you give a invalid reason like: "My mom got stuck in the oven." or "My brother blew a fuse in the house" or if i get a replay of any IDAK leaving a game for any reason except for the statement in the paragraph above, You are OUT of here.

You may post replays of infractions here on this topic, and when Surgey. or I review them and find evidence of wrongdoing, I will say it again, you are GONE! absolutely no exceptions.

I made this in hopes of improving IDAK player's attitudes and playing styles. If i see evidence of a maphack, drophack, etc. -- BYE!! If you are spoofing, and leave the game, BYE!! IF you are spoofing, although, but do not do anything "wrong" (flaming, leaving, shittalking, etc) you are excused, but we'll be watching you.

One last note I will add: Just in case someone is pulling a prank of some sort with spoofing an IDAK name, before you send in the replay, PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE THE /WHOIS COMMAND! I expect to see a screenshot of you doing that AND the screenshot/replay of the member leaving.

Absoloutely NO OFFTOPIC posts, ONLY replays or complaints can be posted here.  Spam will be deleted.

The list of current IDAK players can be found here

http://tinyurl.com/a4ojb4

-Mayhem. and Surgey.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:06:43 AM by Mayhem. » Logged

go to clan idak for good inhouses.
peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
Revengez
Titanious Minion

Krabs krabs krabs krabs

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »

ban revengez cuase he noob

Why you want to join: I'm already in, I want shammie! I have IslandDer, Mayhem, and Kaiten to vouche for me. Revengez will only vouche for some girl named 'kinky katie'. Working on icon right now, almost there.
Surgey.
Worker

Chief of Clan IDAK

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »

Ello, Surgey here. First post on .org  Grin
Mayhem.
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 03:48:42 AM »

Replay or it never happened.

peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
Surgey.
Worker

Chief of Clan IDAK

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 04:04:55 AM »

I might still have a replay or two of revengez dying first in an inhouse. Give me a day or two to dig it up.  Grin
Revengez
Titanious Minion

Krabs krabs krabs krabs

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 05:42:27 PM »

I might still have a replay or two of revengez dying first in an inhouse. Give me a day or two to dig it up.  Grin
no need to bring back bad memories

Why you want to join: I'm already in, I want shammie! I have IslandDer, Mayhem, and Kaiten to vouche for me. Revengez will only vouche for some girl named 'kinky katie'. Working on icon right now, almost there.
Surgey.
Worker

Chief of Clan IDAK

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »

no need to bring back bad memories
mmk, just make sure it don't happen no more. Or this is where the replay will be posted.
Mayhem.
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 01:44:44 AM »

How the fuck am i supposed to know whos in your clan....

Jesus man read the whole thing. If you want the fast lane, just click on the tinyurl i posted at the bottom

peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: