Island Defense
October 19, 2019, 10:10:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: No Noobs, No Feeders, Ur Titan, WHAT DO YOU DO!?  (Read 8273 times)
Gordon-
« on: January 15, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »

What do u do when ur titan and there is no feed lol -_-
Emo
Spearloc

The one and only.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »

There is always feed.

And if they are pro, then just camp mid and don't let them gold.

Or let them gold and ww then kill one.

||||||||||||
o(O.Oo)
Murloc

^.^

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:58:48 PM »

above is wrong. if you have an all pro inhouse game with pro players it would be impossivle to win in my opinion.

Syaorann
Spearloc

Mikazuki is fat

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 11:58:24 PM »

If your in a pro inhouse then you yourself should be pro idiot.
-_-"

Anyways, theres always bound to be feed somewhere, unless its all 10 golders. Even so, there will still be feed because I don't think you can have 10 mags hmm?

And if theres worker feed, go around the back to nukable spot so you can nuke them first.

Emo
Spearloc

The one and only.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 12:18:16 AM »

above is wrong. if you have an all pro inhouse game with pro players it would be impossivle to win in my opinion.

What I meant was

"Camp gold saying you cant kill me, therefore I win."

||||||||||||
kingoftheundead
Worker

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 03:52:24 AM »

In every game there is feed indeed. If there is only one LB inmap(by some normal lumber team, like murloc, tauren etc.) you can nuke them. Get pearl, pearl near the LB then nuke workers from other side of the forest(like u would do to base), cause if that guy is pro he detos his LB then u attack it from walls.
eLK.
Signature Range
Titanious Minion

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 04:45:56 AM »

-EXP
-RD

Like that, no two of one race, and you get the feed. Also set some boundaries in base-building. Oh that's right, this is IDG.
JayceJa
Spearloc

An abrasive personality

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 05:16:49 AM »

In every game there is feed indeed. If there is only one LB inmap(by some normal lumber team, like murloc, tauren etc.) you can nuke them. Get pearl, pearl near the LB then nuke workers from other side of the forest(like u would do to base), cause if that guy is pro he detos his LB then u attack it from walls.
leave half built walls around the sides, cancel when titan comes, deto workers before he can nuke, deny feed with fruit trees, unless your slow at this all, windwalk will be the only way titan gets feed

DarkChaoswyrm
Worker

SAND BURIAL!

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 05:20:02 AM »

You can't find feed? It's called nuke around the back of their base.
Emo
Spearloc

The one and only.

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »

leave half built walls around the sides, cancel when titan comes, deto workers before he can nuke, deny feed with fruit trees, unless your slow at this all, windwalk will be the only way titan gets feed

Think before you post..... It's something called WINDWALK, yea only hacker titans can use it. But you should still be prepared.

||||||||||||
AltesEisen
Worker

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 11:13:31 AM »

You stop theorycrafting with ten imaginary builders who deny every shelter and fruit, det every worker, have speed turtles behind their bases so they can det before he nukes their workers, and no one ever ****s up and is killed by a double wand of the wind, thanks to juking skills that give the titan whiplash.
Gordon-
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 01:23:02 PM »

Ya, sometimes there isnt feed, and most games where im playing titan i find a feeder and he gets kicked, i still have time to kill him, but his feed vanishes too fast, would u leave?
Lord_Kaiten
Worker

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »

Learn to become a pro camper!
islandDer
Titan Hunter

^He can believe it's not butter

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »

If you're in IH, you should get adequate feed from all golders just from the walls.  Eventually you would get a kill, then 2, 3 etc. till you win.  As long as they don't rush you.  The thing is, -rd doesn't allow for all golders, and -rd is an IH rule.

JayceJa
Spearloc

An abrasive personality

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 06:12:23 PM »

Think before you post..... It's something called WINDWALK, yea only hacker titans can use it. But you should still be prepared.
your a complete idiot, read my post again

Gordon-
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

What is IH
Revengez
Titanious Minion

Krabs krabs krabs krabs

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 07:50:13 PM »

inhouse, when you play a game with only fellow clan members.

Why you want to join: I'm already in, I want shammie! I have IslandDer, Mayhem, and Kaiten to vouche for me. Revengez will only vouche for some girl named 'kinky katie'. Working on icon right now, almost there.
Mayhem.
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 07:54:44 PM »

I dominate all IDAK inhouses. I r ubernoob la titan. I go mooncrystal/ energy rods and get refreshers for quad nukes. I prefer the pudge titan cause of his mad hooks that go thru walls and hit builders for 400 chaos damage gg. gogo mound camp.

Nice edit Rev. kthxbai
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:07:36 PM by Mayhem. » Logged

go to clan idak for good inhouses.
peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
Video
Worker

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »

There's usually LB's you can nuke, -RD limits no two of one builder, and -exp

But if there's no feed because they're all 1337 h4x0r pr0s, then start camping gold mine like a total noob.
death_reaper
Worker

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »

There is always feed.

And if they are pro, then just camp mid and don't let them gold.

Or let them gold and ww then kill one.
                                                                                  damn lies to always feed...  Tongue

dead men do what a dead man wants!!    run like the forest tauren, hes coming for you...,!

-tauren run-
Deleth
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 10:57:02 AM »

An inhouse tarned as pub is most a gg before you even start. They do that to avoid -exp and -rd so the feed you get is mostly near nothing and they can pick races like Magnataur, tauren, and goblins only.

Mostly you wont get anybody per windwalk, because they will keep running back if they cant see u. The best thing is to actually have demonicus at that point and get a shadowcatcher. They dont expect something like that to happen from a "pub Titan".
evo
Spearloc

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 11:01:53 AM »

peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
Mayhem.
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

peid as well.

idg sux dix!!

I might sig that...

peid SUCKS FLAMING HORSE CHODEas well.

idg sux dix!!

TOTALLY SIGGING THAT ONE!

peid as well.

idg sux dix!!
LordChicken
Worker

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »

Even if all pro there is always a cocky fool who NEEDS a level of luck to win, he is the first mini or a feed threw game, the problem with "pro's" in my humble opinion is far to often they show off, then die.

"oo! look at me im so 7334 I can wait at gold till last second befor leaveing! he so wont kill me im so uber 7334!"
Smygarn
Beta Tester
Titan Hunter

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 09:27:16 AM »

So, all pro, no feeders and im titan? What can i do to counter this?

Improvise! =D

The first thing you do when you get in your hotel room is to put away your stuff, thats the first thing you do is put away your stuff;
I'll put some stuff here, i'll put some some stuff down here, here's another place for some stuff, I'll put some stuff over there, you put your stuff over there and i'll put my stuff over here. heres ano-
Hey! We got more places than we got stuff! We're gonna have to buy more stu
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: