Island Defense
January 22, 2019, 05:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forums Policy - Read this  (Read 13683 times)
Darox
Controversial!
Administrator
Get a life

« on: January 14, 2009, 08:24:02 AM »

Right.

This is how it's going to work.

I'm going to use this forum to mention all my updates and give you inside information about how the mechanics work, etc. The stuff I usually do.

You can use these forums to tell me about bugs, things you want to see in the game, and general chatting about ID.

The rules around here will be a little more relaxed. Flaming is acceptable within limits, but don't go harassing people all over the show. I still don't condone hacks, so no links to any hacksites etc.
I'll also ask that you put warning labels on anything that might be considered unacceptable by mothers, priests, and children under 6.

I bear no responsibility for what happens to you if you piss off an admin or global mod.

Aside from that, have fun.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:49:02 PM by Novynn » Logged

Quote from: BodyHammer
I HATE ALL MINORITIES.  WHITE POWER.  I ALSO BEAT WOMEN.
Yesterday my girlfriend pissed me off so I punched her.  Why did she piss me off so much?  She got snippy and was all like "You're a pedophile" so I got pissed and was like "Bitch, don't call me that, and how the hell do you even know that word?  You're only 8."

P.S.  Darox rocks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: