Island Defense
January 21, 2019, 07:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Introduction/Username Thread  (Read 30506 times)
Ice_Defender
Spearloc

« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »

Weee, I'm back after a long year away on WoW and such, I'm not really back to play (my WCIII is screwing around), I'm just here to look around, troll...(jk), GFX.

So hai to anyone that know me and my6 feud with Radon, (now eLk?)

Btw what happened to this forum, looks empty
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:12:04 PM by Ice_Defender » Logged

Tropical-Island
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2009, 01:34:47 AM »

I am Tropical-Island@Lordaeron which is also known as USWest. The only reason I have to be there is because I am Australian and the server there is faster for me.
midboe
Spearloc

oh god

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »

a long time since this thread was used..
anyways, a year or two back i used to play alot of ID, but i stopped because the only ever version to be hosted on the european server is panda's version(really like a ratio of 100/1) not that i minded he's version until he added tons of wierd shit. and LOLXD PANDABUILDER.
but im returning to ID now and its fantastic to see this site blooming after its almost near death, i have always come by maybe once a month reading new topics, and now i can see activity everywhere and i thought id join in.

so neco and carvoux(whatever the name is) are the new editors of ID? it also still says the star defender things in-game, does this mean its pandas version thats being edited?
dont slay me if this is not correct, i just have to follow up on all the changes that have been made.
but anyways, hi
Ryld
Titan of the Abyss

Monkeysmine = Jeremy Lin

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »

sup im ry1d, @ Northrend

Signatures are overrated!
PandaRazen
Worker

I am the titan of Beasts and Brews..... PANDARAZEN

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2010, 09:06:01 AM »

Hi! I'm PandaRazen (I think my name sucks T_T I just love pandas Smiley ) I am just new here and I don't go to b.net (kind of sucks?) XD

I am the Titan of Beasts and Brews.... PANDARAZEN

War The Beast Summoner Builder Idea:
http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2173.msg40991.html

Salamandor the Lizard Builder Idea:
http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,1687.0.html
Outrider
Worker

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2010, 06:46:46 AM »

Outrider @ Northend (Europe)

BluuuePanCake
Worker

BluuuePanCake

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2010, 05:20:45 PM »

Bluuue in west ... and only that lol Cheesy

FloritakaBrown
Worker

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2010, 12:31:37 AM »

FloritakaBrown, West, East, North, South, in my home... everywhere!
Reckless
Worker

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2010, 06:14:24 PM »

Hey everyone, new to the forums. Battlenet name is Reckless on US East

ďWhat fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombreroĒ - Calvin & Hobbes
theorchero
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »

Hi, i'm theorchero
TooProfessional
Worker

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2010, 11:24:38 AM »

Harro, TooProfessional here, USWest and USEast, played Island Defense all the way back to like, the summer of 08'. Quit that fall, came back beginning of this past summer, still playing. Top notch defender and titan! Any decent clans on USEast or USWest? I've kind of been hovering around the people I first played with as soon as I start playing ID again and want to expand my influence.  Wink

Critikill
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »

Critikill, or Critikill_/Critikill1 on all realms.

And I love Bleach.
theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2010, 03:57:23 PM »

Hai im european
play evrywhere
hope someone bothers moving his fingers for me  Undecided

100Matt001
Worker

« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2010, 09:28:36 PM »

Sup breh(s) i'm matt my gn is wcIII is also 100Matt001
oldnature
Worker

« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2010, 07:01:10 AM »

Im oldnature an Eu player!
Im not bad
 Grin
Bonta
Worker

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2011, 09:30:24 PM »

Everyone needs some spam ham.

/end introduction
CantFightDeath
Worker

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2011, 07:34:28 AM »

Nihao/Hello/Hihi: Last time I tried to enter a forum was a few years back and there were tons of them, and I never knew which was which, and there was a lot of drama between split mapmakers.  It seems things are cooled down now and this place is pretty reasonable yeah?  Iím CantFightDeath@USEast and I usually idle in Clag BG (trying to get in there but I guess itís full huh?).  Are there any other Island Defense Clans on East? 
I been playing Wc3 since it came out lol, but I started playing ID quite a few versions when it came out,  the oldest race I remember being put in was Radioactive I think.  I also remember when Tauren were put in they kinda sucked (if Iím not mistaken). And everyone remember when Goblins were new EVERYONE in the game was a goblin and no one could base? And Titans would complain cause it was about the only time you would see a double base in a Public game?  Lol.

Started Playing Titan: Pretty fun. Also, isn't it broken that you can punish yourself and remove debuffs? This getting fixed? It should cost like 50% mana or something. <_<

Tauren: Are these guys any good? I got owned by one. I was in one of the best games ever. I had one minion left and I was Grant. The only guy left was a maxed out Tauren. He hid in the trees in the area southwest of the gold mine near center. One where there's 3 exists, and that area where nat usually puts its workers. We coudln't kill him. We both nuked and dude didn't die. I was level 16 and my ally was maxed abilties. So yeah. (it was yesterday, my first time lol)

Starcraft 2 Is.Def.: How is it, whatís it due better, is it up, is it in beta, how good will it be when it gets running? (Can it do everything wc3 does? Thatís probably a dumb question lol).  Also can it really be Island Defense? The terrain will be totally different, maybe a different theme could eb had?  Like ďSpace defense?Ē or something, where youíre multiple races of humans and the enemy would be of course, A large alien.  That would make quite a bit of sense.
I do think ID could use more depth to it, perhaps a mode where the Titan isnít so lonely and starts off with another player, but there are two gold mounds. Idk lol.
Lerker
Worker

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2011, 10:16:18 PM »

Hey guys! Remember me? Cheesy
My Lerker account is MIA, some asshole stole it while i was gone...
anywho, Lerker- is my new name. I missed you asshats, anything happen while I was gone?
sickle
Titanious Minion

tabula rasa

« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »

Overhaul Notice
This thread just went through a huge overhaul.  Three pages of spam were deleted, and this will not be needed again because spam posts in here will result in:
          (1) Warning
          (2) Mute - 3 Days
          (3) Mute - 7 Days
          (4) Ban

Specifically Mentioned Crimes:
Posts such as these (but not limited to these):
          Irrelevant information (spam)
          Welcoming new members*
          Discussion of any kind

Will result in those consequences.  In fact, the only posts that should really be in here are introductions, that is it.

I want to personally and publicly thank turbo for bringing it to the mods' attention many times in this thread, but no one ever got around to it.

* - You can private message them to welcome to the forums.

Lucifer(SA)
Murloc

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »

Lucifer(SA)=any
IDS.Lucifer =euro

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »

sburnett21=all
1)ark_ranger21=east

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Playerof
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »

See this is why i would be a good admin. I never abuse power and most importantly, I have waaaay to much time so allot of the time i'm on. If i had admin i could moderate people and destroy spam bots allot more efficiently then most admins.
Ok just wanted to say that. xD
Rczapla
Worker

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2014, 10:54:38 PM »

Jesus christ. It's just like yesterday we were running IDG and everyone was still around. I randomly decided to get on and see what you guys were up to. Most of you new guys won't know me, but hopefully some of the old buddies from 08' see this and catch my name.

Nice to see there's still some life left in Warcraft 3, haha. All is well here. I'll fill in on more if someone replies.

Peace, take it easy fellas.
Bremetar
Titan of the Abyss

Hi

« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2014, 08:12:35 AM »

Jesus christ. It's just like yesterday we were running IDG and everyone was still around. I randomly decided to get on and see what you guys were up to. Most of you new guys won't know me, but hopefully some of the old buddies from 08' see this and catch my name.

Nice to see there's still some life left in Warcraft 3, haha. All is well here. I'll fill in on more if someone replies.

!! Its that time of year where people start popping up on the forum again!

Monkeysmine
I'm awesome
Titan Hunter

« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2014, 09:18:40 AM »

rob so ugly
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: