Island Defense
November 18, 2019, 09:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discontinued Island Defense Standalone Screenshots  (Read 503 times)
Pfannig
Worker

« on: April 27, 2019, 07:26:01 AM »

(I have already posted this to the ENT ID forum, so this is just copy/pasta)

Hi all,

the following screenshots are from my Island Defense Standalone project. I was working on it in my free time from around 2014 to 2017 - on and off. Unfortunately, as the title suggests, the project is discontinued, due the lack of manpower and time, as this was a 1-man project....

Seeing the project lying around on my computer recently, I decided to share some screenshots with you - in case anyone is interested.

About the project:
The project consists of mostly a 3D environmental recreation of an (older version) of the map. The remake of the map is 100% accurate to the WC3 reference map I used. You can see the overall completion (of the map) in one of the Screenshots.
I used Unreal Engine 4 as game engine and Cinema 4D, ZBrush and Photoshop for the creation of the assets.
While a lot of work on the map was actually completed, I did not work on in-game models like units or buildings and game mechanics.
The following images are in-game screenshots from within Unreal Engine 4.

Cheers,
Pfannig
theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 04:10:28 PM »

RIP

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: