Island Defense
July 15, 2019, 08:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Defense Still Alive?  (Read 2048 times)
Remixer
Worker

« on: June 16, 2016, 05:33:09 AM »

Hello!

I've been watching this Forum previously but it seemed completely dead, however it seems that people are observing it, answering if something new pops up.

So I am interested who is currently the author of Island Defense, thus updating it and owning the unprotected and original map file of Island Defense? I am quite familiar (very familiar) with the World Editor's ways apart from the Trigger Editor which I mostly leave to other people.

Lately I've been playing some Island Defense (Hosted by EntGaming) on BattleNet but I must say I am quite disappointed. The map is very unbalanced (but there are reasons for that) and some things that should not be there exists, such as really poor ability descriptions and terrain execution (which I am familiar with in World Editor).

So my question is who is editing Island Defense's newest versions and how do I contact him? Is it still Neco?
Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 08:16:19 AM »

Still Neco.

You're right. The tooltips and descriptions could be better. You can help by posting tooltip suggestions in entgaming.net, where all the Island Defense discussions are held.

Or, you can offer to edit with Neco by messaging him privately via this site or entgaming.net

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 09:48:15 PM »

Still Neco.

You're right. The tooltips and descriptions could be better. You can help by posting tooltip suggestions in entgaming.net, where all the Island Defense discussions are held.

Or, you can offer to edit with Neco by messaging him privately via this site or entgaming.net

-Burn

Does Neco even still edit?

I mean the problems he's talking about have been in the map literally for generations. Vetarans just have kind of dealt with it.

Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 09:53:57 PM »

Yeah, he still edits.

You're right, tooltips need some dramatic improvements. I'd be happy if it just gave stats, no descriptions. No-one reads the descriptions anyway.

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: