Island Defense
March 26, 2019, 12:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updates on people's lives  (Read 9048 times)
VAMPSI
Warned
Titan Hunter

I swear to drunk I'm not God

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2018, 03:01:07 PM »

Hello, if anybody remembers me.
Nothing much has happend to me, finished high school, tried college, didnt like it, now taking a year to decide the fuck am I gonna do.

eLK.
Signature Range
Titanious Minion

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2018, 03:37:46 PM »

hi
theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2018, 02:14:30 PM »

waddup

murs
Spearloc

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2019, 08:00:16 PM »

hey guys, not sure if anyone remembers me but i was a foolish 12yo who used to play inhouses with the folks at IDG/flyz. i remember playing alot with nukkah, brem, monkeys, 2lee (lol nice keyboard), murs, red, and rczapla from this thread. probably unlikely anyone checks this again but you guys gave me some of my best times in gaming and i'll always appreciate it. if any of you wanna catch up / get some games in, please add me on steam darkforce186 / discord lattman#6809.

as for an update on my life, i took a few years off school after hs to try to go pro in league of legends and managed to play in the pro league (lcs) for half a season. spent another year in amateur scene afterwards and eventually got a scholarship to UCI (university) to play on their league team; currently 2 years into a biz econ degree. i got incredibly lucky and attribute any success in gaming to the intense mechanics and strategy i learned from general kyleep in ID.

EDIT: oh shit happy 4/20

wow lee is too powerful. his pupils get gaming scholarships and dominate league of legends.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:52:16 PM by theorchero » Logged

theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »

hey guys, not sure if anyone remembers me but i was a foolish 12yo who used to play inhouses with the folks at IDG/flyz. i remember playing alot with nukkah, brem, monkeys, 2lee (lol nice keyboard), murs, red, and rczapla from this thread. probably unlikely anyone checks this again but you guys gave me some of my best times in gaming and i'll always appreciate it. if any of you wanna catch up / get some games in, please add me on steam darkforce186 / discord lattman#6809.

as for an update on my life, i took a few years off school after hs to try to go pro in league of legends and managed to play in the pro league (lcs) for half a season. spent another year in amateur scene afterwards and eventually got a scholarship to UCI (university) to play on their league team; currently 2 years into a biz econ degree. i got incredibly lucky and attribute any success in gaming to the intense mechanics and strategy i learned from general kyleep in ID.

EDIT: oh shit happy 4/20

wow lee is too powerful. his pupils get gaming scholarships and dominate league of legends.

yee

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: