Island Defense
January 19, 2019, 08:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Deleted)  (Read 2384 times)
Zpike
Worker

« on: January 24, 2013, 05:58:45 AM »

(Deleted)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:28:11 AM by Zpike » Logged
Monkeysmine
I'm awesome
Titan Hunter

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 06:55:59 AM »

I propose -titanwin [-tw], which will automatically destroy all builders' units/buildings, reset all builders' resources to 0 and end the free 10 lumber/every [minute?] as well as stop the gp timer. The gold mound will be removed, and sat's pokes will no longer provide resources. All escape skills will be disabled as well (including permanent invisibility). 1 minute after -tw is entered, titan will receive a spell that instantly spawns a cage of 10 units around all remaining builders.
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »

So the game has 3 commands (that I know of) that helps the titan -exp, -froff and -gc and those are the the equivalent to minor experience, major experience and minor gold.
So there is a missing part of the puzzle, major gold. So i propose a new command -dg or -doublegold. which does what it says give the titan double gold (for example 1 wall gives 2 gold instead of 1, however there should be a cap the titan shouldn't get 60 gold for killing satyr).
In my opinion, l2t

Zpike
Worker

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 07:35:37 AM »

I propose -titanwin [-tw], which will automatically destroy all builders' units/buildings, reset all builders' resources to 0 and end the free 10 lumber/every [minute?] as well as stop the gp timer. The gold mound will be removed, and sat's pokes will no longer provide resources. All escape skills will be disabled as well (including permanent invisibility). 1 minute after -tw is entered, titan will receive a spell that instantly spawns a cage of 10 units around all remaining builders.

I see your point but sometimes when you have a good game with a nice amount of gold and a base and then titan suicides or ragequits because he's underfed. and to make the titan stay and not lose his mind when the builders are leading you could give him maybe fr off and -doublcoins.
Monkeysmine
I'm awesome
Titan Hunter

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 12:31:18 PM »

I see your point but sometimes when you have a good game with a nice amount of gold and a base and then titan suicides or ragequits because he's underfed. and to make the titan stay and not lose his mind when the builders are leading you could give him maybe fr off and -doublcoins.

So you want to, what? Feed him until he can break your base, or someone else's? So you can feel special if your base beats him? So you can call him a noob because he needs feed, and/or/when/if he dies?
Zpike
Worker

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 01:18:29 PM »

So you want to, what? Feed him until he can break your base, or someone else's? So you can feel special if your base beats him? So you can call him a noob because he needs feed, and/or/when/if he dies?

I want the game to last longer, be more even, be a good game and not a waste of time. Not waste 20 minutes of my life sitting in a good base while titan is derping around the map and killing leftover walls and then committing suicide/rage quitting .
Yokola95
me italian stupid
Murloc

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »

Don't let the game last more than 20 minutes, ez.
Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 04:39:55 PM »

6mins. is prime time for me. Works better with mh.

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 09:09:28 AM »

Mh op lul

Pages: [1]