Island Defense
April 22, 2019, 02:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice  (Read 2649 times)
sburnett21
Spearloc

« on: October 23, 2012, 05:11:47 AM »

I am about to start making a new builder, dynamically speaking. Before i put any more effort into it, I need to know if anyone in this forum would be willing to post helpful criticism and comments. Normally I wouldn't bother asking, but the forum has died down quite a bit. I know its unlikely to be added, or even considered, but that is irrelevant to me currently. I will proceed with it regardless if this topic is trolled or not, but if the majority of posts are against, then so be it..

TL;DR
I'm making a new build, want helpful criticism/comments

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 09:28:22 AM »

Sure.

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 09:59:39 AM »

I'd be happy to help. Smiley

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:45:23 PM »

Alright, I'm currently at a loss for some skills for this builder-in work. Please post any suggestions. Insofar, the builder is going to be a dynamic supporter, incapable of taking down a mini 1 on 1, unless it's walled in. Also, it is primarily a non-hero mage, so support ideas that benefit other builders is the primary concern. I would prefer to keep this away from pure damage spells, or pure support spells. Preferably a few of both, and a few that go both ways.

Any and all suggestions for spells/ abilities are welcome.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »

I've always wondered how spirit link would play out in island defense, I'd love to see a builder with a spell like that. Maybe even make it castable on enemies to force the titan to share the damage with his minions?

Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 11:23:57 PM »

I've always wondered how spirit link would play out in island defense, I'd love to see a builder with a spell like that. Maybe even make it castable on enemies to force the titan to share the damage with his minions?
This would be awesome if it wasn't as buggy and useless as the original demo spirit link.

-Burn

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 05:00:25 PM »

This would be awesome if it wasn't as buggy and useless as the original demo spirit link.

-Burn

If castable on allies, couldn't that be used to chain damage between a supporter with high health/armor and a baser with little of both? You know, indirect team-kill?

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 09:27:19 PM »

Obviously a high skill builder ability lol.

theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »

be sure to activate your flame shield..

Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 12:05:07 AM »

-Burn
If castable on allies, couldn't that be used to chain damage between a supporter with high health/armor and a baser with little of both? You know, indirect team-kill?
Ya, but it can be easily scripted to not be able to be casted on actual builders or only able to be casted on your own units like demo's sacrifice, or just make it enemies only.

-Burn

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: