Island Defense
March 26, 2019, 12:06:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glaci Poison  (Read 3285 times)
Metall-Drago
Murloc

« on: May 26, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »

Reduce dmg on glacis poison imho its more dmg on poison than on hit dmg trolololo
joke aside, its too strong like 42 dmg over 6 seconds just for the poison passive
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:30:39 PM »

I'm not sure it really needs changed. Glac uses strong slows to take out builders. If anything, I'd say rework him so his siege is weaker but his nuke/slow is stronger. That's probably not even needed either.

Metall-Drago
Murloc

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 04:46:59 PM »

his nuke is strong and his poison aswell but he has no healing minis why would u nerf his siege even more... troll

his nuke is fine and fits him but with nuke + his lesser slow poison he just doesnt need that tons of dmg on poison aswell, dont remove it but reduce it
Coaster_Man
Titan of the Abyss

Self Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 11:56:36 PM »

Glacious has:
Lesser Damage nuke (but it slows)
Less slowing "slow poison" (but it damages)
Seems balanced to me.

Pirate is an octopus in disguise!
relaets
Spearloc

Ry1d has linsanity

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 12:13:07 AM »

Glacious's slow poison is definitely the most slowing.
Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 01:00:20 AM »

Glacious's slow poison is definitely the most slowing.
Actually glac's passive slow poison isn't very good, that's why his nuke compensates for it. Glac imho is a really bad sieger because his minions don't have chain heal and his instant heal doesn't do as much as molt, so he is nerfed enough as he is.

When you compare glac with breeze, breeze is actually better in every way. Only good thing about him is that his minions are really tank after avatar.

Reasons:
1) Breeze has better re-wall prevention (cyclone nuke -> ww nuke with minions)
2) Better nuke (Bigger aoe, cyclone)
3) Better scout skill
4) Better sieging skills (Bigger aoe tower slow+move/attack speed, aoe regen+armour+-armour, better heal)
5) Better for early minions
6) Better anti-invis revealer

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
Smygarn
Beta Tester
Titan Hunter

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »

Not to mention Glacious is one of the few who is capable of killing a Draenei teleporting away. Though nukes  and physical attacks will not do any damage because of the buff that reduces all damage to 0, Glacious has the sole alternative that comes with his slow.

Say for a case, you have a +200 hp draenei carelessly relying on a gnoll tracker while golding away and you want him dead. You would normally be okay with him teleporting off the mound, but for this case, you need him dead so you can overwhelm a base that otherwise is too powerful. The gnoll however prevents any way to approach with titans and the second movement is detected, the draenei will begin teleporting. Meaning you cant nuke or approach with windwalk without him teleporting.

No other Titan will be able to kill this Dranei in named scenario, but Glacious can. By raising 10 Miniminions and having them charge at the draenei, they will be able to start pounding at him and all get atleast 1 hit in (each slow stacks with slows caused by other units).
The slow deals 60 damage over 6 seconds, so by having 10 miniminions, you get 600 damage over 6 seconds that will ignore the mana shield. And so, the 400 hp Draenei is doomed to die at the hands of a slow poison stack, something only Glacious is capable of.

Hence, Draenei's is best countered by Glacious on the field.

The first thing you do when you get in your hotel room is to put away your stuff, thats the first thing you do is put away your stuff;
I'll put some stuff here, i'll put some some stuff down here, here's another place for some stuff, I'll put some stuff over there, you put your stuff over there and i'll put my stuff over here. heres ano-
Hey! We got more places than we got stuff! We're gonna have to buy more stu
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »

his nuke is strong and his poison aswell but he has no healing minis why would u nerf his siege even more... troll

his nuke is fine and fits him but with nuke + his lesser slow poison he just doesnt need that tons of dmg on poison aswell, dont remove it but reduce it

I suggested that as a rework of glac, not as a just a nerf. Not every titan has to be used the same way. Tongue

BloodyG
Spearloc

BloodyGuY@euro

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 01:11:49 AM »

Glaci passive poision thingy is fine, no need to change it. A wallwalking builder can easy avoid it also.
turbo
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 07:30:16 PM »

I'm still bitter about the one time I died to the poison and the fucking demonologist refused to give me a health stone.

Quote from: Playerof
I am officialy an IDIOT!!!!! Tongue
Quote from: Playerof date=1289822009
twas hit straight in the eye by a cock
[23:52:51] Lazure : Thank you.
[23:52:59] Lazure : I love being a slut :O
Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 10:10:47 PM »

I died to poison as morphling in warrior form once, I was scared to go to builder form because it would halve my hp. But on the other hand, it might get rid of all buffs whilst changing form. Needs further testing/confirmation.

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 07:33:02 AM »

remove snow from glac so brem can mh again

Pages: [1]