Island Defense
March 25, 2019, 01:45:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gestilius Legendary Titan Of Nature  (Read 7296 times)
Ryld
Titan of the Abyss

Monkeysmine = Jeremy Lin

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 04:09:33 PM »

Its well made and looks impressive with all the custom stuff, but game play wise it doesn't bring much new to the table. The only abilities that don't already exist in game are the lasting effect on the main's nuke and his shield of life.

in Lito's defense, it is nearly impossible to bring forth a good new playing style for titans. The last two attempts at that have been utter failures (Foss and Audacious)

Signatures are overrated!
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 04:53:44 PM »

What matters is why and how. If no one wants to use this titan, why put him in. How is he better and worse than  other titans without being broken.
Should we aim for creating balanced titan's or OP broken Titans?
I meant with the how that how is he better than other titans without being broken in the  incredibly overpowered sense, and how is he worse without being broken in the horrendously underpowered sense.

>.> Balanced titan would be preferable, seeing as I like your suggestion so far, and its pretty well balanced at the moment. If I can judge, its more of in its fine-tuning phase already, not the roughing the ideas out stage.

Congrats.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 05:20:55 PM »

I don't know, I just don't see any reason that I would pick this titan over any others.
Noob alert.

Always random.

----

I like this titan. I don't like the nuke range but i guess for single target its ok if minion's can't hit that far.
I do always random, and that's the problem. People should care about which titan they are playing. Adding more of the same just deters this even further.

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 05:25:53 PM »

I tried bringing in the idea of Ethereal into titan concept and only got the mirror in even though Netherious was put in completely different from the suggestion at one point.

He also has a nuke similar to Netherious' except the minions didn't get reduced nuke damage to compensate for the obvious fact that they will be ethereal to prevent attacking.

His ult is also similar to Breezerious' and Grants'

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: