Island Defense
July 23, 2019, 05:17:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Gestilius Legendary Titan Of Nature  (Read 8068 times)
Lito
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:59:57 AM »

Gestilius - Legendary Titan Of Nature

Starting Stats:

Hp: 1000
Mana: 0

Armor: 3

Str: 45 (5.5 per level) (Main Attribute)
Agi: 47 (5 per level)
Int: 42 (4.5 Per level)

Other stats will be like normal Titan stats here: http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,1861.0.html

Skills

Nature's Grasp

Description: Gestlius attacks the target putting all the Nature's hatred in his attack, slowing down his target.
Effect:: Target's movement speed is reduced by 30%
Passive Ability
No Mana Cost
No Cooldown

Nature's Wrath
(Nuke skill)
Active Ability
Description : Gestilius uses the power of nature to strike down his enemies, and to make then unable to use any physical attacks for a short period of time.
Effect: Gestilius Deals 130/150/180 dmg to his target and makes his target unable to perform any physical attacks for 2/3/4 seconds (target can still use spells or build).
Mana Cost: 200/250/300
Range: 800
Target Type: Single Target
Cooldown: 16/14/12 seconds
Swift Shadow

Active Ability
Mana Cost
: 200
Description : Gestilius uses the power of nature to become swift and invisible to his enemies.
Effect : Gestiliues becomes invisible and gains 30% movement speed bonus, if he attacks then he becomes visible again and does 50 bonus damage, lasts 30 second.
Cooldown : 180 seconds
Shield of Life

Description : Gestilius is protected by nature that increases his life force and regeneration.
Passive Ability
No cooldown
No mana cost

Effect : Gestilius gains 5/10/15/20 bonus HP/sek regeneration and 200/400/600/800 Bonus HP.
Rejuveration

Active Ability
Description
: Using the healing power of the nature Gestilius heals heals himself for a short period of time.
Effect: Gestilius Restores 600/900/1200 HP over 4/5/6 seconds.
Mana cost: 250/300/300
Cooldown: 20 sek

Revenge of the Nature

Active Ability - Ultimate
Description: Mother nature gives Gestilius strength to destroy all the pests who have inhabited her sacred island.
Effect: Gestilius gains 100% attack speed and spell immunity for 10 seconds.
Mana Cost: 500
Cooldown: 90 seconds

Titanic Minions

Stats of the Minion will be usual mini stats: http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,1861.0.html

Skills
Shadow walk

Active ability
Description: Hides the Minion for short period of time
Effect: Makes minion invisible for 4 seconds and adds 30% movement speed for that time.
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown : 120 seconds
Strike of Life
(nuke skill)
Active ability
Description A strong force of nature's hatred what is turned into a destructive force.
Effect A bounce-nuke what bounces 3/4/5 times and deals 130/150/180 Dmg
Mana Cost 300
Cooldown  16/14/12 seconds
Spirits of Nature

Autocast ability
Description By using Nature's restoration force a Minion is able to summon a ghost of the fallen creators to fight for them
Effect Mini-Minions - 300 hp 25 Dmg , Slowing attack, every minion can have maximum 5 of them
Mana Cost 150
Cooldown 5 seconds
Nature's Grasp

Description: Attacks of the minion gets imbued with Nature's power, slowing down his target.
Effect:: Target's movement speed is reduced by 30%
Passive Ability
No Mana Cost
No Cooldown

Healing Ray

Active Ability
Description Using the Life force,what is everywhere, a Minion creates a healing ray what heals it and closest to it.
Effect: Bounce heal Heals 300/400/500/600 HP and bounces 0/0/1/2 Times
Mana Cost 300
Cooldown 18/16/14/12
Purifying Nature

Description Minion gets into stage when it is tired of destruction and it gives up his attack abilities and forms a source of Life energy, it cannot move or escape while in this state, so it is very vulnerable.
Effect Transforms Minion into some kind of tree golem (not sure about this), takes away all the skills but gives 20hp and 15mp Reg in 400 Aoe
Mana Cost 500
Cooldown 60 seconds

P.S Hope you like it, please leave any feedback.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 08:11:19 AM by Lito » Logged
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 05:12:43 AM »

Its well made and looks impressive with all the custom stuff, but game play wise it doesn't bring much new to the table. The only abilities that don't already exist in game are the lasting effect on the main's nuke and his shield of life.

Lito
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 05:33:52 AM »

Your absolutely right, just in my opinion some bigger variety of similar titans would be more interesting and would bring more fun into the game. Also I think that if you want to make something new you should not just create something totally new but constantly change the old. That's just my opinion.
idkshewas_three
Worker

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:29:16 AM »

huh, 800 range nuke its to much rly. And this one
unable to perform any physical attacks for 2/3/4 seconds
hard to kill mini if titan come and just nuke. (if ppl just rush mini Smiley

Sorry for mine english Smiley
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 06:46:49 AM »

Description: Minion draws the power of nature and becomes much stronger for the short period of time.
Effect: Typical Minion rage
Mana Cost: 400
Cooldown: 120 seconds

Uh... how much health is gained, and any other bonuses?

You know... You could make these minions ultimates be similar to Foss's minis, so they go immobile and give bonus health regen and mana regen. It would actually fit into this titan.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Lito
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 07:49:49 AM »

Description: Minion draws the power of nature and becomes much stronger for the short period of time.
Effect: Typical Minion rage
Mana Cost: 400
Cooldown: 120 seconds

Uh... how much health is gained, and any other bonuses?

You know... You could make these minions ultimates be similar to Foss's minis, so they go immobile and give bonus health regen and mana regen. It would actually fit into this titan.
Very good idea, thanks for that.  thumbs up
I think I will do that Smiley
  certainly
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 08:13:29 AM by Lito » Logged
Lito
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »

huh, 800 range nuke its to much rly. And this one
unable to perform any physical attacks for 2/3/4 seconds
hard to kill mini if titan come and just nuke. (if ppl just rush mini Smiley
Titan's Nuke does not bounce, it is single target only.
Lito
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 08:12:05 AM »

Change Log
01/05/2012
Uploaded the suggestion what changed Minion's Ultimate
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »

I don't know, I just don't see any reason that I would pick this titan over any others.

Lito
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 08:14:12 AM »

I don't know, I just don't see any reason that I would pick this titan over any others.
To have some fun game with a titan that is similar to others?
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »

To have some fun game with a titan that is similar to other?

I can have just as much fun with this titan as i can with any others. Fun isn't the issue, it's the fact that he doesn't have any strengths that would give in the edge anywhere. Maybe some examples would help.

Luci - well balanced titan, nothing special
Glacious - Loses bounce nukes but gains powerful slows
Volt - Loses scout/bounce nuke but gains siege advantages through powerful heal and evasion
Molt - Loses scout but gains seiging abilities through pheonix, immolation, strong heal
Breeze - Loses slow poison and minion heals but gains AoE reveal/slow, seige advantages through acid rain, and a WotW nuke
Bubo - Loses scout, bounce nuke, lasting ww, but gains powerful minion heals, bonus ww dmg, and bloodlust

turbo
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 10:01:28 AM »

Also, it's suggested you use models already in the editor as adding custom models and icons would inflate the load time.

Quote from: Playerof
I am officialy an IDIOT!!!!! Tongue
Quote from: Playerof date=1289822009
twas hit straight in the eye by a cock
[23:52:51] Lazure : Thank you.
[23:52:59] Lazure : I love being a slut :O
Lito
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 10:09:18 AM »

Also, it's suggested you use models already in the editor as adding custom models and icons would inflate the load time.
Models can be changed, that would not be too hard,
and adding 2-3 custom models would not change the load time a lot.
idkshewas_three
Worker

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 11:14:39 AM »

"!support" from me if you just change the model of this titan Smiley Werewolf doesnt look like
Titan Of Nature
More like Titan Of Moon or something like that Smiley

Lito
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 12:08:50 PM »

"!support" from me if you just change the model of this titan Smiley Werewolf doesnt look like
Titan Of Nature
More like Titan Of Moon or something like that Smiley
Maybe then the model should be changed...
I really do not want to remake all skills Cheesy
idkshewas_three
Worker

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 12:19:43 PM »

skillz are fine for me now Smiley

Lito
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »

Those skills would not fit with "Titan of Moon" I think...
idkshewas_three
Worker

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 12:56:09 PM »

ye i know. Im just saying that you should change model of titan Smiley

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 01:29:24 PM »

The model and whatnot do not really matter.

What matters is why and how. If no one wants to use this titan, why put him in. How is he better and worse than  other titans without being broken.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
relaets
Spearloc

Ry1d has linsanity

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 01:38:18 PM »

Noob alert.

Always random.

----

I like this titan. I don't like the nuke range but i guess for single target its ok if minion's can't hit that far.
idkshewas_three
Worker

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 02:00:03 PM »

I like this titan. I don't like the nuke range but i guess for single target its ok if minion's can't hit that far.

Same here. For me the titan would be great, best thing to do would be replace this one with Foss. Cuz foss suck now. No good nuke, Healing suck, ultimate tho, WW isnt good (it only heal, its why that shit is good) scounting may be only one good thing.. You need minis on lv 6 to get titan good otherwise titan suck alot.

Would be well balanced if minion had 110/125/150 nuke DMG instead of 130/150/180

Swift Shadow

Active Ability
Mana Cost
: 200
Description : Gestilius uses the power of nature to become swift and invisible to his enemies.
Effect : Gestiliues becomes invisible and gains 30% movement speed bonus, if he attacks then he becomes visible again and does 25 bonus damage, lasts 30 second.
Cooldown : 180 seconds

25 Dmg would be more balanced on start. If titan are lv 2-4, it take just 2 hit to kill builder with 300hp. For me small chance that builder will survive that. Smiley

The model and whatnot do not really matter.

What matters is why and how. If no one wants to use this titan, why put him in. How is he better and worse than  other titans without being broken.

Lito ballanced him well. I would play with this tit and idk why you put foss into game if nobody rly want to play with him.

The good thing with that titan is :
 * He have great healing
 * Good nuke range
 * One more titan with minis that dont have "berserk" / "rage" as Ultimate.
 * Healing over time (HoT) no direct (minis got it)
 * Great ultimate (kinda OP Tongue )
 * im sure there is more "reasons"

And now negative
 * Ye single target nuke, hard to nuke workers and get much Exp(from unit) if you only got titan.
 * Minion Healing bounce at lv 3 (not lv 3 mini)
 * Titan 0 mana at start Sad
Sorry for my english Smiley
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:14:49 PM by idkshewas_three » Logged

Lito
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 03:06:06 PM »

And now negative
 * Ye single target nuke, hard to nuke workers and get much Exp(from unit) if you only got titan.
 * Minion Healing bounce at lv 3 (not lv 3 mini)
 * Titan 0 mana at start Sad
Sorry for my english Smiley

Thanks for support and Ideas, here is what I think about negative side

*Single target Nuke is good in my opinion and yes he will no be able to nuke seeds until Titan gets a minion, but it would be OP to make nuke with same effect to bounce, 3 taurens running at mini, you use nuke and all disabled... Might be a bit hard early game but with minis gets considerably better.
*Minions Bounce heal only at its lv 3 because i thought that earlier this titan would be too op, he has rejuveration. he can cast it and go into ww and heal peacefully.
*Titan might have 0 Original Mana but he has 42 intelligence, each INT point gives approximately 20 mana Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:22:13 PM by Lito » Logged
Lito
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 03:07:22 PM »

It is same range as Nuke of Demos minions (I think)
Lito
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 03:12:58 PM »

Should we aim for creating balanced titan's or OP broken Titans?
Metall-Drago
Murloc

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 03:49:15 PM »

demo minis (same like luci molt and syph) have a nuke range of 600 (basic range) + 200 potential motion buffer range but its usually 600-700 (like rangehits it can happen that nukes reach farther because of the motion buffer)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: