Island Defense
March 25, 2019, 02:56:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Procreatios, the Legendary Titan of Creation  (Read 3195 times)
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« on: April 19, 2012, 04:51:37 PM »

Procreatios
The Legendary Titan of Creation

Overview

Procreatios is a titan unlike any we have ever seen. He is designed to require skill, as a strike that is not decisive and direct will not result in a kill and will also end up feeding the builders gold.

Early game, Procreatios is very weak. However, his power grows exponentially as his level increases.

Basic Stats:

Health: 1,750 (6/s)
Armor: 10.1 (Fortified)
Mana: 100 (4/s)
Movement: None

Damage: 80
Attack Speed: 2.0
Attack Range: 400

Agility: 33 (+3 per level)
Strength: 30 (+5 per level)
Intelligence: 35 (+10 per level) [Primary]

Noteworthy Facts:
When Procreatios spawns, he replaces the gold mound. To compensate, any units he summons, trains, or otherwise acquires drops a number of an item called Titan's Blood upon death. This item rewards a single gold when received. The number of this item dropped varies depending on the unit killed.

• Deadly Tentacle: 1 Titan's Blood dropped
  • Sentry Tentacle: 3 Titan's Blood dropped
  • Fortified Tentacle: 5 Titan's Blood dropped
  • Spawnling: 3 Titan's Blood dropped

Abilities:

Omnipresence:

- Innate Ability
- Passive
When any unit that belongs to Procreatios or one of his minions kills a unit that rewards experience, Procreatios also receives 100% of the experience earned. If multiple units earn experience for the death of a single unit, Procreatios is only rewarded the experience once.

Sentry Tentacle:

- Area Targeted
- Requires Level 3
- 3 Level skip Requirement

Procreatios summons a sentry tentacle at a targeted location. The tentacle has only 5 health, but has an increased line of sight that it not blocked. These tentacles last for 120 seconds, and the ability has infinite range.

Level 1 30 second cooldown
Level 2 20 Second cooldown and reveals invisible
Level 3 20 Second Cooldown, reveals invisible, and invisibility after 10 seconds

Spawn Tentacle:

- Area Targeted
- 5 second cooldown
- 45 second duration

Procreatios spawns a deadly tentacle at a targeted location. Deadly tentacles have a 1.0 attack cooldown. This ability has infinite range.

Level 1 500 health, 2 heavy armor, 75 normal damage
Level 2 600 health, 4 heavy armor, 100 normal damage
Level 3 700 health, 6 heavy armor, 125 normal damage
Level 4 800 health, 8 heavy armor, 125 chaos damage

Tentacle Swarm:

- Area Targeted
- Requires Level 5
- 2 level skip Requirement
- 60 second cooldown

Summons a large number of deadly tentacles in a condensed location. The strength of the tentacles spawned each level matches with the tentacle strength of the ability Spawn Tentacle. These tentacles last until killed. This ability has infinite range.

Level 1 4 tentacles spawned
Level 2 6 Tentacles Spawned
Level 3 8 Tentacles Spawned
Level 4 10 Tentacles Spawned

Fortified Tentacle:

- Area targeted
- 15 second cooldown
- 45 second duration

Procreatios spawns an enormous tentacle at a targeted location. This tentacle has immense health and armor, but reduced damage. It also taunts every 8 seconds, causing all enemy units and structures to attack it instead. This ability has infinite range.

Level 1 1000 health, 8 heavy armor, 10 normal damage
Level 2 1500 health, 10 heavy armor, 20 normal damage
Level 3 1750 health, 15 heavy armor, 30 normal damage
Level 4 2000 health, 20 Heavy Armor, 40 normal damage

Eradication:

- Ultimate
- Activated
- Requires level 13
- 480 second cooldown

Procreatios extends his being as well as his consciousness, locating the main builder of every player on the map. He then spawns a level 4 deadly tentacle at the location of every builder once a second for 10 seconds. During this time, Procreatios gains vision of each main builder. Deadly Tentacles spawned this way will not drop any Titan's Blood.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:24:01 PM by Frankjg » Logged

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »

Units

Spawnling:

250 health
5 Medium Armor
350 Movement
150 Food

Builds structures required for Procreatios's research. This unit is trained from procreatios himself and takes 10 seconds to spawn.

Ability: Sneak - Instantly gains invisibility, 100% additional movement, and the ability to walk through units. Lasts for 4 seconds.

Spire of Creation:

2000 health
15 Fortified Armor
3x3 Pathing
15 Gold Cost

Contains various research for Procreatios.

Research

Deadly Poison:

- Costs 20 gold
- Research takes 120 seconds

Gives Procreatios' Deadly Tentacles the Deadly Poison ability, which causes the Deadly Tentacles' attacks to apply Deadly Poison, reducing movement speed by 25% and dealing 5 damage every second for 2 seconds.

Spines:

- Costs 10 Gold
- Research takes 90 seconds

Causes spines to shoot out of Procreatios, his minions, and Procreatios' Fortified Tentacles. These spines cause the unit to return 25% of damage back to attackers.

Aura of Regeneration:

- Costs 10 Gold
- Research takes 90 Seconds

Gives Fortified Tentacles the Aura of Regeneration Ability. This causes them to increase the health regeneration of nearby units by 12 hp/s.

Corrosive Liquids:

- Costs 10 Gold
- Research takes 90 Seconds

Applies the Corrosive Liquids effect to Deadly Tentacles that are spawned through Tentacle Swarm. This causes them to expel corrosive liquids due to the large opening created, dealing 30 damage per second to all units nearby the Tentacle Swarm.

Forceful Projectiles:

- 5 Gold cost
- 45 Second Research

Procreatios empowers his attacks, granting him an additional 300 attack range and granting his attacks slow poison, reducing the movement speed of it's attackers by 30%.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:23:11 PM by Frankjg » Logged

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »

Spawn of the Creator
Titanous Minion

Basic Stats:

Health: 800 (6hp/s)
Armor: 4 (Hero)
Mana: 0 (4mp/s)
Movement: 390

Damage: 45
Attack Speed: 1.5
Attack Range: 105

Agility: 35 (+5 per level)
Strength: 40 (+10 per level)
Intelligence: 35 (+5 per level)

Abilities

Blood Bath:

- Nuke; Unit Targeted
- 8 Second Cooldown
- 600 cast range

The Titanous Minion spills it's own blood in the name of the creator. The globule is then hurled towards the target, exploding upon impact. This causes initial damage as well as damage over six seconds. Units in a large area around the targeted unit also take the damage.

Level 1 70 Initial damage, 60 damage over time. 500 AoE
Level 2 80 Initial damage, 70 damage over time. 600 AoE
Level 3 90 Initial damage, 80 damage over time. 700 AoE

Procreate:

- Activated; Channeled
- 1000 AoE Heal
- 10 Second Cooldown

The Titanous Minion exerts fluids of creation into the air around him, healing all nearby units for a large amount over time. The minion must channel for the duration or the healing will stop.

Level 1 700 Healed over 6 seconds
Level 2 900 Healed over 6 seconds
Level 3 1100 Healed over 6 seconds
Level 4 1300 Healed over 6 seconds

Sentry Tentacle:

- Area Targeted
- Requires Level 3
- 3 Level skip Requirement

The Titanous minion signals Procreatios to spawn a Sentry Tentacle. The tentacle has only 5 health, but has an increased line of sight that is not blocked. These tentacles last for 120 seconds. This ability has 750 range.

Level 1 60 second cooldown
Level 2 40 Second cooldown and reveals invisible
Level 3 40 Second Cooldown, reveals invisible, and invisibility after 10 seconds

Liquidity:

- "Windwalk"
- Activated
- 25 Second Cooldown
- 8 Second Duration

The Titanous Minion liquefies it's own body, allowing it to pass through units and increasing it's movement speed to the maximum. Any unit the minion passes through is slowed by 75% for 3 seconds. If the minion attacks during this time, the effect ends and he deals 50 bonus damage.

Primordial Ooze:

- Ultimate
- Area Targeted
- 240 Second Cooldown

Bursts the crust of the earth open, allowing a pool of Primordial Ooze to form. This ooze spawns a Twisted Creation once every 2 seconds, and lasts for 20 seconds. Each Twisted Creation will last for 25 seconds.

Twisted Creation:

- 500 Health
- 5 Medium Armor
- 50 Chaos Damage (1.5 cd)
- Deadly Poison Ability
- 390 Movement

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:54:05 PM by Frankjg » Logged

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »

Change Log:

[4/19/2012] -
Uploaded Suggestion
Added Minions
Buffed Deadly Tentacles
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:55:17 PM by Frankjg » Logged

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 06:23:53 PM »

Infinite range? GG builders. Oh, I think I'll spawn a few tentacles in his base after I pearled it... Oh look, 3 hits. >.<

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
relaets
Spearloc

Ry1d has linsanity

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 06:33:59 PM »

I'm pretty sure this titan would get wrecked by builders.

And attack range of 400 is less than every titan hunter so just build towers / fruit trees to beat the L1 tentacle and make a titan hunter.

I'm slightly confused though.
If people can create a base strong enough to stop this titan they will.
If they have to lumber base this titan as an insane edge on killing lumber bases as it can spawn

Taunt is useless vs humans also; Or at least near-useless.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:40:03 PM by relaets » Logged
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »

Infinite range? GG builders. Oh, I think I'll spawn a few tentacles in his base after I pearled it... Oh look, 3 hits. >.<
A different play style for the titan imposes a different play style for the builders as well.

I'm pretty sure this titan would get wrecked by builders.

And attack range of 400 is less than every titan hunter so just build towers / fruit trees to beat the L1 tentacle and make a titan hunter.

I'm slightly confused though.
If people can create a base strong enough to stop this titan they will.
If they have to lumber base this titan as an insane edge on killing lumber bases as it can spawn

Taunt is useless vs humans also; Or at least near-useless.
I'm including range upgrades but haven't had the chance to post them yet. As far as the lumber bases go, consider that the tentacles are imobile. With detonate, you would be getting probably about the same amount as you would with a nuke.

Also, why is it that you say that taunt is useless?

relaets
Spearloc

Ry1d has linsanity

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 07:38:30 PM »

If you taunt my towers I'll just tell give them an attack order afterwards.

Most lumber bases can be set-up so the titan can't nuke them. 0 workers < tentacle.
Also any half-decent person should've realized by now that having 7 fortified walls into your lumber base is pro..... titan spends more than enough time for you (personally) to recoup the losses in gold and everybody else on your team gets the gold also.

I'm still not seeing how the builders can lose though; its easy enough to kill the 300hp tentacle before it destroys something unless it has extremely fast attack speed. Since the titan can't kill stuff as builders will just clump all their buildings around early towers and a 250 hp unit isn't scary the builders will never give the titan feed.
And then the builders can just get a ranged or 2 titan hunters (unless the titan keeps the mound's regen). and kill the mound.

-----

I see the game going as such, builders quickly get to buildable ground and quickly create a lumber base completely in the open.
They build fruit trees & towers so that any spawned tentacle is quickly destroyed.
They build a research center and spawn a titan hunter.
Converge on middle for the win.
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 07:57:12 PM »

You've brought up an interesting point; the deadly tentacles are much too weak. I was trying not to go overboard with the damage but after considering the points you've made i've decided to buff them considerably.

Their damage and health is higher at the beginning but scales much slower with levels. Damage and health is increased overall as well.

Edit: it's worth noting that you will not be aware that this is the titan that's being selected ahead of time, and that preparing for him like that would be foolish considering that it would be huge feed for any other titan.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:21:24 PM by Frankjg » Logged

Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 03:37:42 AM »

Good unique concepts, but I would never see this titan get implemented due to ID's balancing issues, except maybe for a joke mode, like something for the builders to vote on... ie. -voteallow Procreatios.

Also, there are numerous spelling/grammatical errors in your guide, so please use a spell checker.

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 08:00:48 AM »

Also, there are numerous spelling/grammatical errors in your guide, so please use a spell checker.
Lol..

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 10:50:40 AM »

What is it about the balancing issues that you feel stop this titan from being implemented?

And unless you're trolling me, I don't see any grammar or spelling errors, lol.

Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »

I don't see this working.
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2012, 09:33:04 AM »

I don't see this working.