Island Defense
March 26, 2019, 12:34:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter Ultimates  (Read 4649 times)
Shtz
Worker

« on: April 06, 2012, 09:39:50 PM »

sorry it took so long but here it is!!! ultimate 2.0

Murloc: Point of No Escape
Mana Cost: 500
Target: Single
Duration: 3 seconds
Description: With mighty arms and legs the Hero rushes to finish off an enemy, attacking vital points every .5 seconds for 75 damage.  *Note* Hero may still attack during this killing spree.
Cooldown: 4 minutes

Makura: this hunter can retain avatar cause its a tank based hero.

Gnoll: Cement Ball -
Mana Cost: 350
Duration: 5 seconds
Description: Hurls a ball of cement and poison at a target causeing 300 damage then an additional 15 per second. Also slows targets by 30% in both movement and attack
Cooldown: 3 minutes

Troll: Evil Voodoo
Target: Self
Duration: 30 seconds
Description: The troll casts an Evil Voodoo upon himself, separating his evil and good side. Should both die, the hero will die as well.
Voodoo Counter Parts info:
-Evil- (melee)                                                                                                 -light- (range caster)
Attack (speed) :150 chaos (1 second cooldown)                                        50 magic (.5 second cooldown)
Defense          :20                                                                               1                
Health            :1500                                                                            1000        
Armor            : hero                                                                            divine
Special abilities:
Chaos bolt
Description:(autocast) each attack by Evil is imbuned with                          Holy Strike
hatred causing his attacks to steal 75 life from targets.                              Heals a target for 500 or damages an enemy for 250.

Radio: Inferno Strike -
Mana Cost: 400
Target: targeted 400 AoE
Duration: 15 seconds
Description: Calls down a radioactive meteor causing 300 damage and an additional 25 damage a second. Also stuns all enemies within it's radius upon landing for 1.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 3 minutes

Ogre : Poisonous Cloud -
Target: 400 range around caster
Description: Unleashes a huge fart around the caster causing all enemies within its grasp to be silenced and slowed by 55%.

Morp + Tauren + Demo + Mag + sat + huntress + panda: nothing

Dranei:  Mana Eruption
Mana Cost: 150
Target: 300 range around caster
Description: Causes a burst of mana around the caster damage all enemies nearby for 200 damage and burning 30 of their mana per second.
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Fairy: Magic Nova -
Mana Cost: 300
Duration: N/A
Description: Unleashes a devastating blast of magic dealing 300 damage to the first target then an additional 50 for each target after. Bounces unlimitedly, but can not hit the same target twice. *Note* critters are targeted by this spell.
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Goblin: Systems Go! -
Mana Cost: 0
Target: Self
Duration: 30 seconds
Description: Instantly pushes all systems into overdrive. Increases attack speed by 40%, armor by 15, health and mana regeneration by 30 a second, and movement speed by 100%.  Allows use of Ion Cannons
                                           *Ion Cannon*
                                             Mana cost:0
                                             Target: Automatic
                                             Description: Fires missles infused with ions that deal 25 damage.
                                             Cooldown: .33 seconds

Nature: Life Warden -
Mana Cost: N/A
Target: Self (Aura)
Duration: N/A
Description: As protector of the wilderness, the Gods have notice your achievements. Grants 500 health, 500 mana, and a passive aura granting friendly nearby UNITS 50 health a second, 35 mana a second, and bonus movement speed by 50%.
Cooldown: N/A

Arachnid: Spider Swarm -
Mana Cost: 100
Target: All those within 700 range of the caster
Duration: 35 seconds
Description: Calls on the rare fire brood spiders that have 33 damage a second immolation to eat away at targets every so often dealing 75 damage. All stolen health is returned to the caster by 100%.

Dryad: Rain -
Mana Cost: 0
Target: 1000 range around hero
Duration: 15 seconds
Description: Heals all friendly units AND buildings for 50 health and 50 mana a second.
Cooldown: 2.5 minutes

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:07:42 PM by Shtz » Logged
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 01:54:46 AM »

I think each builder's hunter should get more abilities and an ultimate unique to each hunter... having avatar is so boring and i feel like hunters as of now just sit in a spot and are towers
and if not then they are ganking minis with summons
cause titan sucks
i propose these abilities to each builder's hunter!!!

Murloc: Flurry - increase attack speed by 100% and takes 50% more damage for 15 seconds with a 3 min cd. this works great with the stun upgrade and can offer some extra time to gank a mini or hold titan back from breaking a base.  the dmg increase is a balancer.
Well, i only read the first lines but i marked the part which i was thinking about... -> It's the same?
That's the titan hunters' job. Hunting minis and defense the base - what else would you do? But some new spells would be good but 100% more AS and 50% more dmg? really..? for murloc's hunter zZz op.

Tarto
Speedy Turtle

WC3: Tarto@europe

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 05:12:27 AM »

Yeah. 100% + Attk speed would be way 2 much for murloc hunter.
Almost every fourth hit is a crit at all and his TH isn't that slow. lol

relaets
Spearloc

Ry1d has linsanity

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 09:11:24 AM »

How often does your hunter get to be level 5?

I wish mercs sold tomes of power =/
theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »

learn some better punctuation, spelling, and grammar and your suggestion would not be so painful to read.

Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 11:48:19 PM »

How often does your hunter get to be level 5?

I wish mercs sold tomes of power =/
Cheaper health tomes wouldn't be half bad either.

-Burn

(>' ')>      Gd W|| W|kg        <(' '<)
Clan BTI Represent: http://tinyurl.com/clanBTI

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 09:57:12 AM »

Does he still care about his suggestion or why doesn't he change it?

Shtz
Worker

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 10:16:14 PM »

Does he still care about his suggestion or why doesn't he change it?

im working on it... giving each ability new descriptions and more understandable qualities with icons
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 05:06:58 AM »

Not sure if the spell for the nature hunter isnt too op.
Extra 500hp and regs other units by 50 or 30/sec? So the magic units could fire 24/7 their spell. rip titan.

Shtz
Worker

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 06:59:15 AM »

Extra 500hp and regs other units by 50 or 30/sec? So the magic units could fire 24/7 their spell. rip titan.
im not sure... i think 50 a sec is pretty low considering titan can generally hit for 250 easy a second
but the mana part is tough because of such varying degrees of mana units have
hunters have high while little units have low
and remember these are all ultimates so titan and his minis should be pretty high
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:02:17 AM by Shtz » Logged
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 08:43:45 AM »

im not sure... i think 50 a sec is pretty low considering titan can generally hit for 250 easy a second
but the mana part is tough because of such varying degrees of mana units have
hunters have high while little units have low
and remember these are all ultimates so titan and his minis should be pretty high
When are the hunter supposed to get the ulti? on lvl 6?

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 09:38:14 AM »

I thought the hunter ultimate was always hunter research :/

Tarto
Speedy Turtle

WC3: Tarto@europe

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »

It'll be an op reg. since the titan is going on life essence (and almost every1 goes on le).
If it's grani (dmg) it wont be that good at all.

Just a bossy tanker if titan doesn't have that much dmg

Shtz
Worker

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 07:50:16 PM »

point of natures ultimate (lvl 6 ability) is to just be vital to a nature army. this is just like a real base in the respect titan has to break all the units and hero or run away (or die). it breaks my heart to see a warrior making class just making a base cause the units always get raped by titan.
so basically.. yes its meant to try and kill titan but the drawback is having the hunter for a base wont do very much so making a proper army should be more effective
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »

It would be better if the nat hunter would lose a percent of his hp per second but for that he regs X hp and X mana for his army.

Giving him even more hp (since he tanks a shitload already..) + his armor would be imba (see avatar).
But since he would also lose hp for giving others the life back, it would balanced.

theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 07:29:50 PM »

LEARN TO MAKE A DECENT FORMAT

THIS LOOKS LIKE A BOILING PIECE OF SHIT

MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 06:08:11 AM »

LEARN TO MAKE A DECENT FORMAT

THIS LOOKS LIKE A BOILING PIECE OF SHIT
thumbs up

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
LiL_F.E.A.R
Worker

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 06:36:05 AM »

Solid post :DD

ZimmeR.is.BacK
Worker

Zimmer

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 10:34:00 AM »

Solid post :DD

lol..
Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 06:20:00 AM »

Trolol, I'm pretty sure art)y, brandon-, BG, pongu and nate- all supported him, but now he is perma banned on mbot. ^^

-Burn

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
LiL_F.E.A.R
Worker

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 02:20:53 PM »

Ye but i especially liked to pick out the one from nate Smiley

Pongu
Worker

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 02:39:10 PM »

Solid
13r4ndon
Banned
Spearloc

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 02:14:50 AM »

Trolol, I'm pretty sure art)y, brandon-, BG, pongu and nate- all supported him, but now he is perma banned on mbot. ^^

-Burn

Pretty sure i never supported zimmer in anything, and if i did it's because i knew he would make BGN worse which i've always thought would be a good thing. I always knew he was a immature as fuck, ever since he banned me off Global-ID for "maphack" when i was nuking his nat works using a floating eye(lol)
Anyway ID is old and i seriously doubt i will ever play again, ever.
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 08:27:32 AM »

I'm pretty sure art)y, brandon-, BG, pongu and nate- all supported him, but now he is perma banned on mbot.

BGN needed at least some decent players. Dunno how it's now since i dont play with the staff, plus you seem to have cleaned the staff list?  Huh?

Burn
Titan Hunter

asdf

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 06:29:59 PM »

Seems like this thread has gone a little off topic and these posts are going to be deleted anyway, so yeah, I have cleaned all the inactive staff members, and now just recruited whoever is active, mature enough, and played enough games to moderate the games properly. I also had BG recruited as a helping hand for some maphack requests.

EDIT: ON TOPIC: This may come out a little offensive, but it seems like OP doesn't know much about the mechanics of ID, so I'm not going to bother reading all that, but I see you have put forth a lot of effort and work into this, so I think you should keep it up, as this will spice things up for high lvl hunters not being so damn tank and have more burst offensive capability, which is always nice when up against a minion rush or when a titan feeds a lot of minions and attempt to drag the game on.

-Burn
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:33:11 PM by burn » Logged

Lol'd.
Get burnt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: