Island Defense
November 16, 2018, 01:39:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: sickle on a banhammerspree/lockspree?  (Read 5381 times)
SuramarXStealth
Spearloc

Fear the drow, fear Drizzt Do'Urden.

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 01:17:45 AM »

Alright I just feel the need to say, I feel special that my pancakes idea was so great an example!  Cool

On topic: Yes, there are rules to the general chat. Most people forget that because they are so undefined at times and need careful thought. the one who posted the two kinds of pancake "thread" ideas (can't think of how to say it sorry) put it beautifully.

Oh shit!
theorchero
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 08:57:03 PM »

This was posted a little while ago, I realize, but I was linked to this topic and haven't given any weight to its discussion, so don't bitch about necro.

Honestly, I have to go a bit in the middle.

It would of been ok if you hadn't posted that like an asshole, demanding removal of admin, so "be nice," or at least give a fairly lengthy explanation with decent grammar about what you were angry about and why.

Sickle, General Chat is for general discussions, it literally can be "anything from ID to pancakes," as long as it doesn't really fit another category (unless that category is dead, or you expect/want additional opinions without limitations of other topics) so you can't really complain about that unless its purpose is spam because we don't have an official "Off-Topic" except for General Chat.

By the way, the fact of him creating a topic like this would be fine to me as long as he wasn't a dick about it. Although I agree that he should of provided additional information with a logical argument, he did not actually state that he was "calling you out" besides "demanding" removal or limitation of your powers. But I suspect he might of been joking/trolling on that part...

And unnecessarily muting someone, even if for one day, opened the door for him to make a new account to bitch about it. You never know how long you're going to be, and it has to be actually done by a moderator. Since it was unnecessary, I don't blame him. You could of just warned with a simple statement that he would be muted for a week with a repeat offense.

Locking topics is fine as long as there is some discussion about the original topic and that the current topic isn't just spam. If it isn't, you could just split the topic, you know...

But I don't blame you getting pissed off that he stated for your removal of moderator powers, considering he is considered by most people to be an idiot on these forums because he posts as an illiterate child with bold bullshit statements with no logical backing or explanation.

"Just don't get too carried away sickle, that's all I have to say."

How many actually read this? Skimming bastards.
MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2011, 11:25:16 PM »

This was posted a little while ago, I realize, but I was linked to this topic and haven't given any weight to its discussion, so don't bitch about necro.

Honestly, I have to go a bit in the middle.

It would of been ok if you hadn't posted that like an asshole, demanding removal of admin, so "be nice," or at least give a fairly lengthy explanation with decent grammar about what you were angry about and why.

Sickle, General Chat is for general discussions, it literally can be "anything from ID to pancakes," as long as it doesn't really fit another category (unless that category is dead, or you expect/want additional opinions without limitations of other topics) so you can't really complain about that unless its purpose is spam because we don't have an official "Off-Topic" except for General Chat.

By the way, the fact of him creating a topic like this would be fine to me as long as he wasn't a dick about it. Although I agree that he should of provided additional information with a logical argument, he did not actually state that he was "calling you out" besides "demanding" removal or limitation of your powers. But I suspect he might of been joking/trolling on that part...

And unnecessarily muting someone, even if for one day, opened the door for him to make a new account to bitch about it. You never know how long you're going to be, and it has to be actually done by a moderator. Since it was unnecessary, I don't blame him. You could of just warned with a simple statement that he would be muted for a week with a repeat offense.
thank fucking you, someone was on my side.

Locking topics is fine as long as there is some discussion about the original topic and that the current topic isn't just spam. If it isn't, you could just split the topic, you know...

But I don't blame you getting pissed off that he stated for your removal of moderator powers, considering he is considered by most people to be an idiot on these forums because he posts as an illiterate child with bold bullshit statements with no logical backing or explanation.

"Just don't get too carried away sickle, that's all I have to say."

How many actually read this? Skimming bastards.

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 04:33:03 AM »

VOTE FOR ZEN1400 FOR GLOBAL MOD

And I personally guarantee nothing will change in your general discussions.

I is pro

The Farmer
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2011, 04:44:39 AM »

I thought you were global still?

Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 01:59:42 AM »

Never was global. I did however win the bet with adam to get Gmod, but never got it since he said he doesn't remember making said bet. Now I learned to always take ss of bets online.

I is pro

The Farmer
theorchero
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 05:16:47 AM »

So I made a longass reply to a nearly dead topic logically and with thought, when you guys just consider me to be a bad troll, and all you can think of is Zen losing a "bet" for global mod?

Bastards.

PS: The game. The cake is a lie. Santa Claus isn't real. Tooth Fairy doesn't exist. You were adopted. How else may I ruin your childhood?
Coaster_Man
Titan of the Abyss

Self Moderator

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 05:57:08 AM »

So I made a longass reply to a nearly dead topic logically and with thought, when you guys just consider me to be a bad troll, and all you can think of is Zen losing a "bet" for global mod?

Bastards.

PS: The game. The cake is a lie. Santa Claus isn't real. Tooth Fairy doesn't exist. You were adopted. How else may I ruin your childhood?
rule34

Pirate is an octopus in disguise!
Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 06:14:43 AM »

Its hard to care for anything you write since most of the time its just being an asshole for the sake of it, or just trolling.

So yeah I truly don't care what you have to say on a useless topic about a possible abusive GMod on a last breath website. This topic was a joke the second it was created whether or not the op was serious from the start.

Edit: Forgot to add in, welcome to what you do to most threads.

I is pro

The Farmer
theorchero
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »

hey zen.

fuck you.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: