Island Defense
June 19, 2019, 11:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toxidious Legendary Titan of Poison (Venom) (toxin) (whatever) Edited 02.12.2011  (Read 4642 times)
nvbblet
Worker

The Futures Nothing

« on: September 06, 2011, 01:44:50 PM »

Toxidous is a titan who mainly concantrates on D.O.T (damage over time) Damage.
His Skin is made of poison and its so Poisonous that all who attack the titan with a melee attack will get a poison dot wich kills 15 hp every 1.5 seconds

Skills

Nuke
Venom Nova
Poisons all enemys in an AoE Range of 700
poison lasts 10 seconds and does 10/15/17.5 damage per seconds
75/100/150 initial damage ( AoE range of 650)
Costs 300 mana cooldown of 10 seconds

Heal
Venoms Blessing
Gains 350/450/625/800 Hp
costs 350/300/300/300 mana
Cooldown 15 Seconds

Ultimate
Pure offensive
The titan gains 275 damage for a loss of 1100 hp and 14 armor
Lasts 15 Seconds
Costs 800 mana
Minimum Level = 13

Wind Walk
Poisons Walk
40 seconds of Wind Walk
Cooldown 170 seconds

Scout Ability
Lane Sight
Shoots a Toxic missle which reveales an are with lentgh of 2000 and brightness of 600
30 seconds cooldown
costs 450 mana
Starting Stats

Main Attribute Agility
Starting with 36
Gains 6 per level

Strength
Starting with 40
Gains 6 per level

Intellegence
Starting with 30
Gains 6 per level

Minions!

Nuke
Same as Titan

Windwalk
Same as Titan

Heal
Venom Blessing
gains 250 hp for 250 mana/ 500 hp for 200 mana /550 hp for 175 mana
Heals in a Range of 800
Cooldaown of 18 seconds

Ultimate
Venoumous Beast

Giving the Titanious minion 750 bonus hp increases hp regen by 10 gives an Attack Speed bonus of 35%
Loweres Armor by 5 and Increases Attack Damage by 55
Costs 450 mana Lasts 35 seconds minimum level 7

Summons
Sludgies
Summoned by Item
Lasts till death
20-20 Damage (if its a Damage item the usual added damage will be added to the 20 dmg)
600 Hp (if its a life item the usual added Hp will be Added)
1 Medium Armor( if its a Armor item the usual Added Armor will be added)
 max of 4 per minion
costs 150 mana
minimum level 3
cooldown of 1.5 seconds

Starting stats

Main Attribute Agility
Starting with 28
Gains 4.5 per level

Strength
Starting with 30
Gains 4.5 per level

Intellegence
Starting with 25
Gains 4.5 per level

Well my first Suggestion of a Titan
Leave your Opinion and constructive comments!

and yes its the first titan with main attribute agility
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:19:09 PM by nvbblet » Logged

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 03:32:20 PM »

His Skin is made of poison and its so Poisonous that all who attack the titan with a melee attack will get a poison dot wich kills 15 hp every 1.5 seconds

Skills

Nuke
Venom Nova
Poisons all enemys in an AoE Range of 400
poison lasts 10 seconds and does 20/22.5/25 damage per seconds
no initial damage
Costs
How long does this last?

Heal
Venoms Blessing
Gains 350/450/625/800 Hp
costs 400/350/250/200 mana
Basic

Ultimate
Toxin Gain
The Titan extrahates all bits of poison out of the wall giving him 10% lifesteal
Passive effect
While walking the titan leaves toxinoious Clouds
Dealing 15 Damage all 2 seconds to nearby enemys
Ultimates shouldn't be passive unless their on par to an ultimate like Demonicus'

Wind Walk
Poisons Walk
45 seconds of Wind Walk
Basic

Scout Ability
Poison Missle

Revales a medium are and visibles invisibility for 12 seconds
Change this, another pearl innate isn't needed

Starting Stats

Main Attribute Agility
Starting with 36
Gains 6 per level

Strength
Starting with 40
Gains 5.5 per level

Intellegence
Starting with 30
Gains 4 per level

Minions!

Nuke
Same as Titan

Heal
Venom Blessing
gains 250 hp for 250 mana/ 500 hp for 125 mana /550 hp for 100 mana

Ultimate
Venoumous Beast

Giving the Titanious minion 250 bonus hp increases hp regen by 10 gives an Attack Speed bonus of 35%
Loweres Armor by 5

Summons
Sludgies
Summoned by Corpse
Lasts till death
20-20 Damage
600 Hp
1 Medium Armor

Smygarn
Beta Tester
Titan Hunter

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 02:36:58 AM »

Skills

Nuke
Venom Nova
Poisons all enemys in an AoE Range of 400
poison lasts 10 seconds and does 20/22.5/25 damage per seconds
no initial damage
Costs
This range is far to short, Demonicus has 600, Audascious has 500 and can already not hit behind some tree walls. Incase you missed it, a tree wall's width equals 200 range. This means that workers not cramped behind 1 tree or behind more than two are not going to be hit. The same goes for any worker even when this Titan is inside the base... if the builder player is incredibly stupid.

Aside from the very short range, this nuke also does not deal enough initial damage to kill unupgraded workers. Since it will only deal at best 25 damage a second, it will take 3 seconds for all levels to kill a worker due to its hit point regeneration AFTER it has taken a hit from the nuke.

Bad range, bad damage, a poison effect nuke. A nuke like this needs a silence effect to work, which is not going to be acceptable in other forms of usage than worker hunting.

Heal
Venoms Blessing
Gains 350/450/625/800 Hp
costs 400/350/250/200 mana
I just love how you leave out important factors such as cooldown and required levels to learn as if you want us to fill in the open spots. The mana decrease is pointless, just let it be the same mana cost throughout the entire level tech since level 1 heals here are practically worthless.

Ultimate
Toxin Gain
The Titan extrahates all bits of poison out of the wall giving him 10% lifesteal
Passive effect
If we grant you a proposition and imagine this titan ingame, his ultimate would without a doubt be the weakest of them all by far. I mean... wow. just, how much do you think a passive 10% lifesteal is going to work against a wall?
Incase you didnt know, i'll show roughly:
Since only 10% of your total damage will apply as lifesteal, we can take 35 from 350. But no, wait. Damage reduction has to come before that, so 60% against a fortified wall. 350*0.40 = 140. - Of that 140, we now take 14 which will apply for lifesteal.

An ultimate that gives 14 hit points per hit... yay.

Wind Walk
Poisons Walk
45 seconds of Wind Walk
You could stop leaving out these important factors such as cooldown. Do you want people to start guessing factors in your own written suggestion and default it back to a value you may not have intended when they make their opinion? Maybe I should do the same, since you obviously want it so.
180 seconds cooldown, 45 second duration. This windwalk is sub par to all titans windwalk's except Voltron.

Scout Ability
Poison Missle

Revales a medium are and visibles invisibility for 12 seconds
You simply gave up at this point didnt you? This is not the least bit creative for a toxic theme, rather you are only taking abilities from other titans and putting them together in different names and under a theme that is often used.

Starting Stats

Main Attribute Agility
Starting with 36 -6
Gains 6 per level +1.5
Resulting difference at highest level = +18 Agility / +6 armor
Pretty acceptable, the difference measures up at level 3. Titan gets +6 armor from this.

Strength
Starting with 40 -4
Gains 5.5 per level -4.5
Resulting difference at highest level = -76 Strength / 1800 hit points
You have got to be kidding me, that for 6 armor?

Intellegence
Starting with 30 -12
Gains 4 per level -3
Resulting difference at highest level = -60 Intelligence / 900 Mana
Not only losing strength, this titan is also stupid! Only upside is a bit more armor that can in no way measure up for the immense hit point AND mana shortage. I can take a piss on these stats, a couple extra damage reduction percent does nothing to help here.

I can accept it if you were simply unaware of the Titans attributes, but these are really bad place-holders.

Minions!

Nuke
Same as Titan
Ah, the same useless nuke that will not be usable for killing builders? At the nukes range and damage even if you hit, you are better off with melee attacks. As far as this nuke is described, it doesnt even stack. Great planning bro!

Heal
Venom Blessing
I take it there's no bounce, since you obviously want me to draw the conclusion myself. Tihi, no bounce, no bounce. Worthless heal for support, and a cooldown of 25 seconds!

Ultimate
Venoumous Beast

Giving the Titanious minion 250 bonus hp increases hp regen by 10 gives an Attack Speed bonus of 35%
Loweres Armor by 5
Boring Minion ultimate. 250 hit points, 10hp regen and +35% AS? Infact, only the AS is close to an "Ultimate", your interpretation of an ultimate is pretty damn vague isnt it? To your eyes apparently, a scouting spell would be valid as an ultimate. No cooldown mentioned, no mana cost mentioned, no required level mentioned. Not even the very simplest explanation of duration is mentioned. You suck at describing these abilities accurately, really.

Summons
Sludgies
Summoned by Corpse
Lasts till death
20-20 Damage
600 Hp
1 Medium Armor
Lalala, only 1 max per minion. There's nothing explained so I can safely assume whatever I want without you getting to complain. You want me to assume these facts on my own since none of your other abilities offer a full description. Lalala, 600 mana cost, 1 minion max and movement speed: Very slow! Also with the incredible touch of requiring level 9!

You need to explain the Titan closer. Even when you do, the descriptions already in are halfassed and scream to me that you dont know what values are accurate or not to begin with. This Titan would be worse than Audascious currently is by far. Shortest range and most inefficient nuke of any ingame titan to compare, worthless heal until later, No real ultimate, standard windwalk, extremely sub par attributes, an innate that only reveals an area of 1200 for 12 seconds and likely with a 240 second cooldown. You never mention the details, so I will draw examples for myself.

And to top it all off, I can imagine this titan being a radioactive Pacman since you didnt even take the time to pick a model for your Titan. A halfassed suggestion that needs a lot more work, sorry.
A 1/5 from me.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:41:28 AM by Smygarn » Logged

The first thing you do when you get in your hotel room is to put away your stuff, thats the first thing you do is put away your stuff;
I'll put some stuff here, i'll put some some stuff down here, here's another place for some stuff, I'll put some stuff over there, you put your stuff over there and i'll put my stuff over here. heres ano-
Hey! We got more places than we got stuff! We're gonna have to buy more stu
nvbblet
Worker

The Futures Nothing

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 10:59:38 AM »

lol noone on in last time? im waiting for 2 weeks for a reply

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 02:13:44 PM »

I think we are waiting for improvement before we reply again. It's been made pretty clear that this suggestion needs it.

MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »

I think we are waiting for improvement before we reply again. It's been made pretty clear that this suggestion needs it.
^=====

This, is exactly right.

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
nvbblet
Worker

The Futures Nothing

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 05:27:35 AM »

^=====

This, is exactly right.

i already changed the bits smy minded

Smygarn
Beta Tester
Titan Hunter

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 07:42:49 AM »

Skills

Nuke
Venom Nova
poison lasts 10 seconds and does 25/27.5/35 damage per seconds 250/275/350
Total Damage dealt: 325/375/500

I am impressed with your efforts, but I can very dangerous flaws still, even more now with this recent makeover. For instance, its good that you added initial damage to help killing workers, but here is the problem. At level one, this nuke will deal 325 damage over 10 seconds.
Assuming that a builder can regenerate 40 due to 4hp/sec, he can survive the first level... if he isnt HIT! a level 2-3 nuke will guarrante killing a 300 hp builder regardless whether he's been hit or not, unless the poison is dispelled.
Too explosive increment to this nuke, tone it down. Otherwise its better. But really, a 500 damage nuke?

Heal
Venoms Blessing
Gains 350/450/625/800 Hp
costs 350/300/300/300 mana
Cooldown 15 Seconds

A bit to short cd, i'd suggest reduce it by 6 seconds and then you have a perfectly standard heal... which I dont exactly approve of if you intend on being creative. But atleast its better than its first state when I looked at it.

Ultimate
Toxin Gain
The Titan extrahates all bits of poison out of the wall giving him 50% lifesteal from Walls
Passive effect
Minimum Level = 12

Better lifesteal, and you added toxic trail. It might be a good twist of an ultimate. however, you multiplied the factor by 5 based on my rough example before. 14*5 = 70
70 hit points per wall sounds weak, and not very toxic like for an ultimate, which I dearly suggest you think over. Its not a very fitting ultimate, not that its a bad one, it just doesnt fit a toxic theme.

Wind Walk
Poisons Walk
45 seconds of Wind Walk
Cooldown 180 seconds
Nothing new here, i'll ignore it.

Scout Ability
Venom Spirit
Summons a Spirit that Stalks your Enemys
You just swapped it to a different Titan! How lazy are you!? This is the exact same scouting ability that Demonicus has, since you dont offer any details to make us think otherwise.

Starting Stats

Main Attribute Agility
Starting with 36 (-6)
Gains 7.5 per level +3
Resulting difference at highest level = +42 Agility / +14 armor.

Will you please stop with these lazy changes? You more than doubled its armor benefit from before.

Strength
Starting with 40 (-4)
Gains 4.5 per level (-5.5)
Resulting difference at highest level = -92 Strength / 2400 hit points

STOP IT!!! You further toned down its strength another 16 points, reflecting a loss of 400 hit points!

Intellegence
Starting with 30 (-12)
Gains 4.5 per level (-2.5)
Resulting difference at highest level = -52 Intelligence / 780 Mana

You gave it 8 more intellect and thus + 120 mana, but that wont do much when its hit points is lower than before. You are trying to shape this titan into abusing armor and lifesteal, and just how do you picture that a toxic theme? Sounds more like the ghoul Titan to me.

Minions!

Nuke
Same as Titan

Windwalk
Same as Titan

Heal
Venom Blessing
Heals in a Range of 800
You still forgot to include cooldown for the minion heal, a quite critical point. Regardless, an 800 healing range with 250/500/550 may be underpowered or overpowered depending on the cooldown. But even so, the mana cost may NEVER go below 1/3 of the healed amount. And here we have a 100 mana cost for level 3 that heals 550, five times the mana cost.

Ultimate
Venoumous Beast
Giving the Titanious minion 750 bonus hp increases hp regen by 10 gives an Attack Speed bonus of 35%
Loweres Armor by 5 and Increases Attack Damage by 55
Costs 450 mana Lasts 35 seconds minimum level 7

I dont like this ultimate, since its just your variation of another Rage. The minion becomes more durable, stronger in a siege. Nothing we havent seen. I might even say that this is particularly OVERPOWERED also. Just take a look at how Luci, Syph, Molt, Granit, Demonicus, Breeze Minions Rage works.

Summons
Sludgies
Summoned by Corpse
Lasts till death
20-20 Damage
600 Hp
1 Medium Armor
 max of 4 per minion
costs 150 mana
minimum level 3
cooldown of 1.5 seconds
Just your standard, again. This is just standard if but for the max limit of 4 and +50% hit points. Sorry, im not convinced.

Starting stats
Starting Stats

Main Attribute Agility
Starting with 28
Gains 4.5 per level

Strength
Starting with 30
Gains 4.5 per level

Intellegence
Starting with 25
Gains 4.5 per level

and yes its the first titan with main attribute agility

Yes, I may point out that you have done little to imrpove your titan as a concept since my first lookthrough. What you did was change place-holders towards extreme numbers, compensate a further decrease of 400 hit point and 12 strength with a +8 armor. You do realize that this Titan is practically out of its place. Its a bad concept given its a toxic one, its attributes are hellishly adventurous, its nuke turning overpowered from my first look. You have done nothing to uphold its concept, all I see here is a Titan you desperately want to see ingame.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:52:58 AM by Smygarn » Logged

The first thing you do when you get in your hotel room is to put away your stuff, thats the first thing you do is put away your stuff;
I'll put some stuff here, i'll put some some stuff down here, here's another place for some stuff, I'll put some stuff over there, you put your stuff over there and i'll put my stuff over here. heres ano-
Hey! We got more places than we got stuff! We're gonna have to buy more stu
theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 10:33:26 AM »

Skills

Nuke
Venom Nova
poison lasts 10 seconds and does 25/27.5/35 damage per seconds
u are crazy

lvl 1nuke: 75+(10*25)=250 (1hit+nuke = instant death) lvl 2nuke 100+(10*27.5)=275 (samel) lvl 3 nuke: 150+ 10*35=500 damage (are u fucking high?)

i know my quote failed, and that i'm retarded
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:02:54 PM by Zen1400 » Logged

nvbblet
Worker

The Futures Nothing

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 09:45:41 AM »

So i made some Changes
Completly changed Ulti
Changed Scouting
Lowered Dot damage of nuke
Changed Minis Summons
Changed minis heal

that are the changes
and leave comments pls im putting myself in it!

theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »

u obviously dont gget the point

MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:03 AM »

ok, new ultimate...

+250 dmg for 1000 hp and 20 armor.

First of all, 20 armor??? are you fucking crazy, that is like a damn whooping 40% reduction that is gone.
And second, how does that even fit a venom toxin/poison titan?

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 06:45:07 AM »

If you are so worried about what fits a toxic titan, think about what you think of as toxic. Soemthing that is infecting, fast striking, but not very strong? Something that is not very durable, but very deadly.
What about instead of the scout, you have say a faerie fire spell, that deals a small amount of damage, and gives vison for a set amount of time.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
nvbblet
Worker

The Futures Nothing

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 10:04:15 AM »

Ill stay at the Scouting Ability i gave
and i think that Toxic should be Deadly and Fast but not very durable

MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »

If you are so worried about what fits a toxic titan, think about what you think of as toxic. Soemthing that is infecting, fast striking, but not very strong? Something that is not very durable, but very deadly.
What about instead of the scout, you have say a faerie fire spell, that deals a small amount of damage, and gives vison for a set amount of time.
isnt toxins all about infecting and then killing on the long run?

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 03:50:38 PM »

isnt toxins all about infecting and then killing on the long run?
well, my point was badly made, but i was thinking of super poisonous things that can't survive long, because they kill off their host to fast. Its really up to whoever to think of how they think of toxins.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: