Island Defense
June 19, 2019, 11:31:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: [Beta Testing] Island Defense 3.0.9  (Read 26821 times)
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« on: July 31, 2011, 12:43:48 AM »

Smygarn has suggested to me that I open testing to the forum, which I agree with. The complete lack of beta testers, and the effort involved in recruiting more, would just take up useless time. I would probably end up with having all of the 5 people that still visit this forum as testers anyway.

So, here you are.

I've decided to start beta testing the current changes since classes start again for me soon. It'll be easier to make small changes over the testing period than large changes in bursts.

You can grab the map from here, and host / test alone or with some friends. I'm not really all too concerned about non beta testers participating I just don't want randoms to get the map and start pubbing it. The idea behind this is that you gather the bugs your friends find and post them here (as in, this thread). You can use my bots to host a game if you want (Relentless-1 and Relentless-2), just ask me for admin. They have been a bit laggy lately so I may have to fix them before they are usable though.

Try to test games as a full house, and just play like normal. That way you'll get a good range of people finding all the bugs that might of occurred from things that haven't even been changed.

I'm counting on you to try to abuse the game as much as you can so I can actually release a bug-free version in which I can honestly stand back and say that it was a good product for the time I put into it.

All the changes that have been made are mentioned here.

Some things you should note:
  • Tooltips lie. If you do find one (which you will) that doesn't match it's effect, still post it. Most have no been changed after the tweaks I have done during alpha testing.
  • "-details" gives you a list of your user object information, which shouldn't really be all to useful to you. If you do however, happen to find a bug where you don't have a minion when you should etc, type it and screenshot the result.
  • Many things will be imbalanced. I've done the Dryad builder mostly to Zen's original concept and used the numbers directly from there.

I think that's about it. This is just Round 1 so if you still have any suggestions then feel free to post them in the Development thread.

Bug Reporting Format:
Round: Round 1
Priority: Low - Tooltip
Players / Races Effected: Titan - Audascious
Bug Description: The tooltip for Voice of a Goddess is incorrect. It states the effect lasts for 20s where it lasts for 25s.
Screenshots / Replays: <Insert Image Here>
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:34:04 AM by Neco » Logged
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 08:57:10 AM »

Priority: Low - Hotkey
Player's / Race's effected: Builder - Gnoll / Dryad
(Bug) Description: They both have got the same pick hotkey (E).
Result: Dryad hotkey correctly set to D.

Priority: Low - Button
Player's / Race's effected: Builder - Dryad / Nature
(Bug) Description:Add a "select" button for Dryad's & Nature's rc for wood.
Result: Both races now have the Selection button.

Priority: Low - Name
Player's / Race's effected: Builder - Dryad
(Bug) Description: One of the titan hunter's names was fail. Something like |c...
(You should check the hunter's names again.)
Result: Color in the Hunter's possible names fixed to be correct.

Priority: Low - Descriptions
(Bug) Description: The description before you pick her is missing and also her spells..? Just add the name of the spells she got and not this "thrown.."
(Also why does she have the "Flee" spell instead of "panic" :O?)
Result: Description added, "Flee" is simply more interesting than Panic all the time.

Player's / Race's Effected: Titan - Audascious
Bug Description: Her nuke says: "Demonicus..."
Result: Gave the nuke an actual description of its effects.
Priority: High - Spell
Bug Description: You can't see the "Sonic Receiver(s)" on the mini map and neither if you don't have vision.
-> After testing everything with smy, we think you should change it to:
give an aoe vision so you can use it to scout a little bit, to kill rc/vision blocks
change the trigger so only builders and not workers trigger the sonic receiver
make it to a flying unit so it doesn't block buildings/won't spwan elsewhere because of blocking buildings
make it visable for the titan on the minimap, plus of course, the own vision of the sonic vision
Result: Given AoE vision of 500 and flying. Making only builders trigger it would involve having to trigger the effect (so, only if really needed).
Priority: Medium - Spell
Bug Description: If you used mana shield + windwalk then let the illu have the mana shield, too or everyone sees it's the illu.
Result: A blizzard issue, but I'll see if there's a work around.

Bug Description: The mana shield is punishable. A lot of titans punish the whole time to disable all spells and you would then just waste 400mana. ; Punish neither should remove the illu but remove the spells (if possible)
Result: Punish changed to only remove negative buffs.

Priority: High - Item
Player's / Race's Effected: Titan - Ethereal Mirror
Bug Description: Using Ethereal Mirror on a builder/unit/mini/chicken/critter/illu or yourself makes you magic immune instead of getting higher dmg of magic spells (demo-nether bug). ; If wand is casted on Ethereal Mirror, the mirror effect disappears after wand is over. ; Ethereal Mirror should, in my opinion, also work on avatar units.
-> Add to the item's tooltip some numbers for how long the effect lasts, etc.
Result: Magic immune? "Demo-nether bug"? If the user is Magic Immune then how can you wand them? It's impossible to be used on Avatar'd unit's, that's just how Avatar works.

Bug Description: "Sonic Receiver", Audascious' ultimate, "Adio Discharge" (?) and "mana shield off" need all hotkeys.
Result: Hotkeys given to the above abilities.

Bug Description: The "mini minis'" mana shield costs 400 but the mini mini only has 150. ; Also there only spwans 1 and not three.
Result: Mana shield mana cost has been fixed to be 50, removed unused levels.

You should talk with smy once again about her ultimate. The channeling time and the aoe is still really unbalanced and
in my opinion, avatar units should also sleep.
Result: It'll need to be tested in a real game environment, but I agree.

Smy and me also tested the random mode which seemed to be working fine.
Result: Added Dryad and Audascious to the random pool.

Priority: Low - Spell/Tower
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Morphling
Bug Description: Using the illu spell of the morph's illu tower on the builder morphling form creats a beast illu.
Result: Blizzard bug.

Priority: Low - Spell/Tower
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Morphling
Bug Description: The morphling's Lighting tower doesn't have the range checker. ; Same with all other Lighting towers (Fearie, etc.)
Result: It does for me (tested).

In my opinion, the morphling's sound is a bit annoying.. or I am just not used to it, lol
Result: Some builder's sounds may yet be removed again.

Priority: ? - Command: -details
(Bug) Description: The model info needs longer to disappear than the other text..
Result: It's how the function works, longer text takes longer to disappear (it's the lazy way out of putting in an expiration timer).

Priority: Medium - Hotkey & description
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Panda
Bug Description: Panda's split hotkey and the description is missing. ; After you are the main Panda again, there's no cd on split.
Result: Added hotkey, description and CD.

Priority: High - Storm
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Panda
Bug Description: You can still abuse the Storm's storm spell via changing the form and so avoiding the cd.
Result: Can't really be fixed without extensive working. If it is really needed then I can look into it.

Priority: Low - Typo
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Huntress
Bug Description: "Burning Arrow" has a typo. It says: "[...], giivng [...]"
Result: Tooltip corrected.

Bug Description: The hunter's spell "Spiritshift" doesn't have a hotkey + no description.
Result: Added hotkey and description.

Priority: Low - Spell
Bug Description: The hunter's spell "Spiritshift" doesn't have enough mana to blink or the blink is too expensive.
-> With all ups the hunter seriously only has 400hp in the "fighter form"? Four hits with builder and it's dead.
Result: Increased the mana pool of both Companion and Wolf forms. Increased health and armor of Wolf form.

Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Tauren
Bug Description: Tauren's spell "Earthquake" doesn't have a hotkey.
Result: "Earthshock" hotkey has been added to tooltip.

Priority: ? - Hotkey
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Tauren
(Bug) Description: You really need to change the hotkey for charge. It's so annoying and really ruins the fun of such a great mini killer if you need to use it with your mouse.
Result: G is what it has always been (C -> G previously), it would be an awkward transition.

Priority: ? - Icon
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Arachnid
Bug Description: Guess what's missing:
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1389/30553631.png
Right, the armor icon..?
Result: No idea why, not too important.

You should also think about the fog generator again. You are invis in a 600 aoe area and that's fine but you are invis for another 600range or for >3sec invis if you leave the fog area. So you could be invis in a 1200aoe area in middle with fog in mound. That's a way too imba, in my opinion.
Result: Increased the triggers execution time to hopefully remove the effect faster.

Priority: High - Items/Terrain
I saw this offline and I went online to test it once again with a comp titan.
I am not sure if it's because of the comp titan but since I "hosted" online this is just..

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7378/95581343.png
Not really sure what you have done there - some items as well cause fatal errors.
Result: The preload items trigger was disabled for benchmarking, re-enabled.

Priority: Low - Tower
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Nature
Bug Description: Nature's tower (normal one) has the spell "unroot/root" but can't move - so remove it?
Result: Removed.

Priority: ? - Spear Thrower
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Nature
(Bug Description): They still have got the confusing build menu, although they can't build anything. (Same with the Venomous Protectors)
Result: Due to the way they are made, this cannot be removed. If it's really a big deal then the entire build process could be triggered.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:04:11 PM by Neco » Logged

Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:28:01 PM »

Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Dryad
Bug Description: Under the hunter's skills shows siphon mana, but then changes to neutral blink icon.
Result: Changed the Learn icon on "Encourage Growth" to the Neutral Blink icon.
Priority: Medium - Tower's keep mana
Bug Description: If you upgrade by wood instead of mana it will keep the mana at the same spot (percentage wise), might be bad, but also not.
Result: I wasn't too sure whether they should or not, removed for now.
Priority: Low - Icon for natures grace
Bug Description: Shows brilliance aura as the buff name and icon.
Result: Added new buff.

Priority: Medium - RC and ARC can uproot
Bug Description: They have the ability to uproot.
Result: Removing the effect to uproot would remove all uprooting effects, perhaps not a bad thing.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:23:00 PM by Neco » Logged

I is pro

The Farmer
TerioN.
Beta Tester
Worker

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 10:01:27 PM »

Priority: Low
Players / Races Effected: Dryad
Bug Description: In -rd mode, it is possible for more than one player to pick dryad due to its cooldown being much faster than the other races.
Result: Cooldown altered to match other builders.
Bug Description: Entangling Root and Panic both have the same hotkey: C
Result: Hotkey changed to X.

Priority: High
Players / Races Effected: Satyr
Bug Description: When satyr has a gold tower that shoots projectiles in his inventory (eg. Toxic Tower, Bombard Tower, Whirlpool Tower), he gets plunder money (gold & lumber) according to how many times the projectile hits. For a tower like Whirlpool, which shoots like 50 projectiles at once, satyr gets +gold and +lumber for each "hit".
Result: Currently looking into a fix. Looks like the Damage system can't determine the difference between the attack and normal attacks. I'll try using buffs to check if it's the tower attacking. Well that didn't work, apparently the buff is the only thing that stops the item constantly attacking... I guess I'll revert to the normal way of doing it (so you can stop before attacking etc..........)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:41:42 PM by Neco » Logged
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:57:05 PM »

Round 3: Download here.

Fixed Tower Ranges on Light Energy and Wave towers.
Fixed preload trigger (goddammit).

Round: Round 3
Bug Description: Draenei's Well of Power can regenerate Dryads' Feral Tower's mana. - Reported by TeRioN.
Result: Modified Targets.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:01:59 PM by Neco » Logged
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 06:14:35 AM »

Priority: Low - Tower
Player's / Race's Effected: Builder - Murloc
Bug Description: The range checker doesn't really work for "Magic Pearl".
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/856/rangechecker.png
Result: Added "Magic Pearl" to the tower range table.

Priority: Low - Description
(Bug) Description: Her "pick-description" is still missing.
Result: Added a brief summary.

Priority: Low - Hotkeys
(Bug) Description: There're three spells (Spiritshift, Spirit Armor & Spirit Handling, plus their upgrades) with the same hotkey (a) in her "Spirit Den" (adv).
Result: Spiritshift's hotkey remains A, which Spirit Armor and Spirit Handling's are now R and H respectively.

Priority: ? - ?
(Bug) Description: When you use this "neutral" spell in the eul form and then using the wolve form, you are still neutral.
Shouldnt the neutral effect disappear if you change the form?

Result: I don't think it should, since the cooldown is shared between the two forms.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:00:12 PM by Neco » Logged

Guppys
Worker

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 10:39:14 AM »

Priority: ? - ?
(Bug) Description: Thorns Aura for the Dryad has a description saying it works on structures but it does not show up on buildings status.
Result: Modified the allowed targets somewhat.

Priority: High - Tower
(Bug) Description: Last 2 upgrades on the dryad's tower (to stage 9 and stage 10) only cost 45 wood.
Result: Changed to 500 and 550 respectively.

Priority: low
(Bug) Description: When you use panic the status bar shows a murloc's icon. Not sure if that's a bug or not.
Result: Replaced the buff provided with the custom Dryad one.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:04:45 PM by Neco » Logged
MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 02:10:36 PM »

Priority: Low - Researches
Bug Description: The Expert hunter training is named Shapeshift even tho it says that you need expert hunter training for other researches
Result: Not really a bug, I'll leave it for now.

Priority: Low - towers
Bug Description: The tooltip for the second gold tower (cant remember name) that is not the well does not say that is gives + 20 damage.
Result: "While being held as an item, the holder will turn invisibile when attacked to avoid taking further damage. Invisibility lasts 3 seconds or until the holder casts or attacks. The holder also gains +20 attack damage and increased mana regeneration." - Yep, it does.

Bug Description: Dont know if its intended but for the second gold tower (cant remember name) that is not the well the the invis when you get attacked has no CD whatsoever, you can have a ww each time you get attacked.
Result: Fixed.

Bug Description: His Her ulti can be interumpted by a stun, its not a bug, but i think it should be fixed. Ulti being cancelled by a stun is way too underpowered.
Result: The ultimate definitely needs tweaking, but for now I guess it'll stay as it is.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:12:08 PM by Neco » Logged

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
Smygarn
Beta Tester
Titan Hunter

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »

Ability Concerned: Sonic Receiver
Bug Description: The Model hovers above the ground. Tooltip also lacks numbers.
Result: Smygarn has edited the tooltips to his liking. Flying height set to 0.

Ability Concerned: Sixth Song
Bug Description: The Illusion does not wear off after the User exits windwalk.
Result: Discussed. I will trigger it if I get the time, but for now it'll remain the same.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:14:34 PM by Neco » Logged

The first thing you do when you get in your hotel room is to put away your stuff, thats the first thing you do is put away your stuff;
I'll put some stuff here, i'll put some some stuff down here, here's another place for some stuff, I'll put some stuff over there, you put your stuff over there and i'll put my stuff over here. heres ano-
Hey! We got more places than we got stuff! We're gonna have to buy more stu
TerioN.
Beta Tester
Worker

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 10:53:27 PM »

Players / Races Effected: Satyr
Bug Description: Once Satyr hits 800 hp (through a combination of combat upgrades and hp tomes, I don't know the exact one), he is unable to properly gold at mound. You can manually gold, but the autocast ceases to work.
Result: Due to Satyr's invisibility numbers. Shifted them around a bit.

Priority: Medium
Players / Races Effected: Audacious
Bug Description: Audacious's silence portion of his nuke causes workers to stop lumbering.
Result: Removed "Special" from effected abilities. I think that lumbering is counted as special sooo...

Players / Races Effected: Audacious
Bug Description: Audacious cannot punish off Tauren's Enfeeble. It seems like he can punish off other stuff though, like stuns, frostbite, etc.
Result: Odd. Very odd indeed... it will be looked into.

Players / Races Effected: Titan / Mound
Bug Description: Mound can cast spells if it has 5 corals / rejuv pot.
Result: Strange, it has -9999999999 mana regen. D:! I might have to trigger it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:25:06 PM by Neco » Logged
Coaster_Man
Titan of the Abyss

Self Moderator

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 01:27:31 PM »

Players / Races Effected: Anyone with Spell Well
Bug Description: The Spell Well's model size is HUGE. It overlaps other units nearby.
Result: It's always been like that Tongue. Reduced the size.

Players / Races Effected: Huntress
Bug Description: Combat training upg (the one with crit) "change to do" instead of "chance". Typo on all levels.
Result: I looked at it and it looks fine to me: "Allows the Huntress to add a poison attack to her arrows that slow the attacked units movement speed. Also allows the Huntress to have a chance to critically strike and deal additional damage."
Oh sorry, I meant that on the passive skill it has the typo, not the upgrade. Here's a pic.

Result: Rightio, fixed.

Players / Races Effected: Huntress
Bug Description: Her transmuted 90g tower (forgot name) makes people invis even if an ally attacks.
Result: Huh? It should only work on units that have the buff (which is gained through holding the item). Care to explain further?
What I meant was let's say the huntress has the tower transmuted in her inventory, and a murloc attempts to attack her. The game's triggers will order the murloc to stop before he does damage, but the tower's trigger still makes her invisible. So technically in a base, you could have the baser use one of his towers to constantly attack you, rendering you almost permanently invisible.
Result: Added in an "IsUnitEnemy" condition.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:17:45 PM by Neco » Logged

Pirate is an octopus in disguise!
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 10:00:59 PM »

Round 4: Download here (select Download Latest).
EDIT: Something's fucked up in Indicina's dynamic zip creation function... just ignore the whole "\var\novynn\components\com_indicina\" thing.

Fixed the above bugs (see "Result:" for comments).
Added W3MMD functions (they'll probably error and spit out information, try and gather as much of it as you can).

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:04:08 PM by Neco » Logged
Coaster_Man
Titan of the Abyss

Self Moderator

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 02:04:11 AM »

Round: Round 4
Bug Description: Tooltip for thorn wall (upped) says Attack: N/A yet it has 30 damage.
Result: Fixed.

Players / Races Effected: People with towers
Bug Description: Check Tower Range doesn't have a DISBTN icon. I know it's not in wc3, but you can make one fairly easily.
Result: New icon implemented (the old one was 32x32 which makes some ugly ass shit).
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:23:08 PM by Neco » Logged

VAMPSI
Warned
Titan Hunter

I swear to drunk I'm not God

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 09:22:23 AM »

Bug Description: When building a wall in the description says *A weak wall for a gnoll* - * This wall is made of clay...* thorn clay wall ftw?
Result: Correct tooltip added. And yes, thorn clay walls are ftw.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:23:54 PM by Neco » Logged

kyleep
Global Moderator
Titanious Minion

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 10:04:44 PM »

Perhaps is because I'm on single player.
Players / Races Effected: Entire Titan
Bug Description: This may be possibily because I'm on single player. I usually type in money code in order to select titan without builders being spawn.  In this version, when I try to select a titan, it doesn't actually select the titan.  Instead it buy's the titan as an item.

Also, if you consider this a bug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UR0yEkxr-s
Result: That was changed around .8c, so it should be in .9.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:59:09 PM by kyleep » Logged
ArtFuL
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Maphack Hunter

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 02:47:41 AM »

Perhaps is because I'm on single player.
Players / Races Effected: Entire Titan
Bug Description: This may be possibily because I'm on single player. I usually type in money code in order to select titan without builders being spawn.  In this version, when I try to select a titan, it doesn't actually select the titan.  Instead it buy's the titan as an item.

Result: You can't select titans without the game first being 'started' (aka, before the spawn timer).
That's because the builders in general won't spawn if you set them to comp.
You can actually do the same as builder with the gold cheat offline.

Coaster_Man
Titan of the Abyss

Self Moderator

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 11:38:42 PM »

Players / Races Effected: Panda
Bug Description: Tooltip for Earth panda's Stone Skin upgrade says "10% chance to deal no damage" instead of chance to reduce by 100.
Result: Tooltip corrected.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:27:36 AM by Neco » Logged

Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 11:29:25 PM »

Round 5: Download here (select Download Latest).

Fixed the above bugs (see "Result:" for comments).
Fixed W3MMD triggering on neutral units being killed, which resulted in warning messages being shown.
Reduced Panda's "Storm, Earth, And Fire" ability to 20 seconds.
Changed the Multiboard to be created earlier, and to start minimized.
Removed timed initializations on certain libraries in preparation for better execution handling.
Removed timed life on Titan / Builder ships, triggering will remove them instead (time independent).
Fixed minions spawn level timer to initialize once the titan has spawned, instead of at initialization.
Code optimization in some places.

Round: Round 5
Players / Races Effected: All
Bug Description: W3MMD Error Message on Builder Death.
Cause: Player out of bounds (p > 0 or p >= 12)

Bug Description: Multiboard game mode changes are not shown.
Cause: Unknown (thread crash?)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:52:53 PM by Neco » Logged
VAMPSI
Warned
Titan Hunter

I swear to drunk I'm not God

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 12:46:20 PM »

Bug Description: gold coin (gc) mode can be activated during the whole game
Result: Its meant to.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:04:18 PM by Neco » Logged

Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »

Important Update:
Round 5 seems to have some W3MMD problems... expect Round 6 soon.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:33:57 PM by Neco » Logged
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 07:28:15 PM »

Round 6: Download here (select Download Latest).

Modified W3MMD.
Fixed some initialization crashes.
Code optimization in places.
13eetle13omber
Speedy Turtle

Hammer and Sickle -Builders Suggestions

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »

Round: Round 6
Players / Races Effected: Morphling
Bug Description: Morphling can not load workers into tower.
Screenshots / Replays: Will submit below

Players / Races Effected: Titan - Audascious
Bug Description: When a minion for Audascious makes a mini-mini and the mini-mini dies, it shows the minion has been slain message, and it drops bones/chicklet, but gives no gold.
Screenshots / Replays: Will submit below

Priority: Huh?
Players / Races Effected: Huh?
Bug Description: Not even sure whats happening lol. It gives a message similar to the following, not sure what caused it or what it means:
MMD Set Error: Invalid player. Must be P1 - P12
ID: 0
PLAYER IS NULL
Screenshots / Replays:

13 E E T L E 13 O M B E R
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »

Round 7: Download here (select Download Latest) or here (direct link).

Changes:
  • Fixed Morphling's towers being unloadable.
  • Fixed miniminions deaths being treated as Minion's deaths (in turn fixing some W3MMD errors).

Round: Round 7
Players / Races Effected: Builders
Bug Description: When builders are killed while researching, the gold and lumber is transferred.
Screenshots / Replays: None
Cause: When the buildings are removed, all of the researches return the gold and lumber spent.
Result: Added in a short 0.5s timer to reset all resources for that player. Needs to be tested in Round 8.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:15:56 PM by Neco » Logged
XM8
Worker

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »

Players / Races Effected: Builder - Dryad
Bug Description: Idk if this happens to everyone, but whenever I am dryad and I click on a tower that I built, it causes WC3 to close itself, as if I exited WC3. Idk if this also causes a desync, but I've also been in two games where I've been desync'd, so something is causing it.
Screenshots / Replays: I can't even save a replay when the situation with me and the dryad towers happens; it's literally like I exited WC3, but it is triggered whenever I click on a tower I built. This also happens offline.
MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »

Players / Races Effected: Builder - Dryad
Bug Description: Idk if this happens to everyone, but whenever I am dryad and I click on a tower that I built, it causes WC3 to close itself, as if I exited WC3. Idk if this also causes a desync, but I've also been in two games where I've been desync'd, so something is causing it.
Screenshots / Replays: I can't even save a replay when the situation with me and the dryad towers happens; it's literally like I exited WC3, but it is triggered whenever I click on a tower I built. This also happens offline.
dont you have a last replay file?

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: