Island Defense
March 25, 2019, 02:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -The legendary titan of Doom  (Read 3818 times)
ugi
Worker

« on: July 22, 2011, 04:03:24 AM »

Starting Agility: 44
Agility per Level: 4

Starting Intelligence: 42
Intelligence per Level: 7

Main Attribute: Strength
Starting Strength: 43
Strength per Level: 10

Movement Speed: 395
Health: 900
Health per Second Regeneration: 7
Mana: 425
Mana per Second Regeneration: 5
Initial Armour: 2
Attack Damage: 70-70
Attack Cooldown: 1.5

HeaL:

350/500/650/800
Create Corpse:

Nuke:

Steals souls from units around him (AoE...600-I'm not sure about this..)
120/140/160-dmg
Colddown 10....
Mana cost 300
Lvls-2/4/6

Critical Strike(Passive)...

Chanse to Critical Strike:
10/10/10%
Chanse to do Multiplier Damage:
2/2/2%
ONLY WHEN HITTING WALLS----LVL 6!
Wind Walk...

6% MS
Colddown--180
Mana cost--300
Last--60seconds
Ulti..

Reduces armor by 6 (Buildings and Builders).
Titan gains bonus armor by 3.

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:43:04 PM »

I don't understand your crit strike %

Cannibalize as a heal is terrible, requires a corpse and if you cancel it by accident you lose the heal. Also it doesn't heal enough unless that's per second.

Ult is too bland, and isn't good enough.

ugi
Worker

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 03:50:52 AM »

I don't understand your crit strike %

Cannibalize as a heal is terrible, requires a corpse and if you cancel it by accident you lose the heal. Also it doesn't heal enough unless that's per second.

Ult is too bland, and isn't good enough.

Also not sertain about the heal....But ill figr something out  Wink Wink
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 02:26:21 AM »

I really like the idea of cannibalize being used as a heal, but i'm not too sure it would work out in game. Also, even though I've been a fan of critical strike being applied to buildings for a titan, I don't know if that would work too well, either.

These things are pretty hard to balance, especially with the diverse items available.

MrDuck
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 01:47:01 AM »

I like it, But a bit confused with some abilities.
You've written very little for each ability. little bit more of a description pl0x.
kthnxbai

theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 05:57:37 PM »

howabout u make his heal a lifesteal sohat he has a ballanced permanent lifesteal (100%/50%/...?)

MetiX
Worker

Pwning you since 1997 babeh.

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 12:48:27 AM »

howabout u make his heal a lifesteal sohat he has a ballanced permanent lifesteal (100%/50%/...?)

How about you stfu?

JOIN THE ARMY!
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 06:35:34 AM »

How about you stfu?
How about you? they're just trying to assist ugi by giveing him and idea to think about, while you, and  therefor my post are doing nothing.

On topic: The the way it is looks like it was meant for siegeing. You could attack, then make corpse and heal up pretty fast. Are minions going to be added to this? Good idea though, but ults too.... simple, and weak.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
MetiX
Worker

Pwning you since 1997 babeh.

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »

How about you stfu?
How about you? they're just trying to assist ugi by giveing him and idea to think about, while you, and  therefor my post are doing nothing.

On topic: The the way it is looks like it was meant for siegeing. You could attack, then make corpse and heal up pretty fast. Are minions going to be added to this? Good idea though, but ults too.... simple, and weak.

Oh - maybe you didn't understand. I was meaning that we need a titan that ingurgitates corpses, and eats them. Or maybe a titan that kills a tower and makes it a corpse! Or a wall that implodes into a corpse.

How about the titan heals with some traditional spell, or a percent lifesteal on buildings that is not 100% or 50%?
"Oh look haha i deal 600 damage and got 5000 hp what u doing now u cant thouch thes :DDDD"

JOIN THE ARMY!
theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 04:18:22 PM »

How about you stfu?
How about you? they're just trying to assist ugi by giveing him and idea to think about, while you, and  therefor my post are doing nothing.

Oh - maybe you didn't understand. I was meaning that we need a titan that ingurgitates corpses, and eats them. Or maybe a titan that kills a tower and makes it a corpse! Or a wall that implodes into a corpse.

How about the titan heals with some traditional spell, or a percent lifesteal on buildings that is not 100% or 50%?
"Oh look haha i deal 600 damage and got 5000 hp what u doing now u cant thouch thes :DDDD"
1st: u sir are completely retarded mr retard
2nd 100% lifesteal was menth as a raw number
3rd its about having a titan have lifesteal as a heal
4th shoo troll go back to your cave
5th thats not how walls work, they cant generate corpses on death for one specific titan (correct me if im wrong
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:20:19 PM by theholysmighter » Logged

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 03:44:50 AM »

5th thats not how walls work, they cant generate corpses on death for one specific titan (correct me if im wrong
Well actually, a trigger could be in place with an ability of the titan's that would do just that.

ugi
Worker

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 12:11:29 PM »

Every building that he destroyes will make a corpse... Tongue Tongue Tongue
theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 03:36:05 PM »

Well actually, a trigger could be in place with an ability of the titan's that would do just that.
well than u will have to nerf the mini minions or this titan will ve the titan of mass miniminiins on last base rampage

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 03:48:41 PM »

well than u will have to nerf the mini minions or this titan will ve the titan of mass miniminiins on last base rampage
There is a limit to the amount each minion can summon. In most cases, you're restricted to 5 per minion. Mini minion rushes are pretty easily countered, anyway.

theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »

there are several ways

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: