Island Defense
January 21, 2019, 11:04:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never seen a worse player  (Read 1806 times)
SuramarXStealth
Spearloc

Fear the drow, fear Drizzt Do'Urden.

« on: June 06, 2011, 03:40:17 PM »

Topic says it all, I was Panda, gray sat, teal demon, and a baser left. I go top middle island (peninsula) and set up shop after afking titan and i get my 90g. He ends up being about lvl 6 vs a panda with gold, sat, troll and demon left. I set up my trap, catch one of the minions. Well demon desides to "Help out."

http://www.2shared.com/uploadComplete.jsp?sId=zpjpBHdnuKDA6qA4

Honest to god shit. I could have made it out!

Oh shit!
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:51:19 PM »

That demon sucked, and nice base. That woulda easily held 2 or more minis which woulda give you the needed gold for boxes to help hold against the titan.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
SuramarXStealth
Spearloc

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:37:32 PM »

That demon sucked, and nice base. That woulda easily held 2 or more minis which woulda give you the needed gold for boxes to help hold against the titan.

I know the base itself sucked, but it wasn't meant to be a base, more of a trap for gold, even if he got my arc i would have had 45g, giving me an extra 20g to use on upgrades.

Oh shit!
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »

I know the base itself sucked, but it wasn't meant to be a base, more of a trap for gold, even if he got my arc i would have had 45g, giving me an extra 20g to use on upgrades.

That was 3.0.8 right? you can up the spears damage, and if you switched the tree walls for the stone walls, it'd be a decent, and holdable base. The only problem was the idiot demon.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
SuramarXStealth
Spearloc

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 06:41:29 PM »

That was 3.0.8 right? you can up the spears damage, and if you switched the tree walls for the stone walls, it'd be a decent, and holdable base. The only problem was the idiot demon.

As said, it wasn't meant to be base more a trap than anything. and i had no lumber to upgrade early on.

Oh shit!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: