Island Defense
March 23, 2019, 08:24:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sburnett21's Orc Builder  (Read 6864 times)
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 02:53:33 PM »

Builders are already made so that you're forced to pick and choose. A mag isn't supposed to be able to get every single upgrade. A morph is supposed to choose between support and basing. Nat is supposed to choose between hunting and basing.

Games in which you get every single upgrade are very one-sided and not typical at all. This builder will end up being useless due to high gold costs.

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »

Builders are already made so that you're forced to pick and choose. A mag isn't supposed to be able to get every single upgrade. A morph is supposed to choose between support and basing. Nat is supposed to choose between hunting and basing.

Games in which you get every single upgrade are very one-sided and not typical at all. This builder will end up being useless due to high gold costs.

your first point, in which they don't get every upgrade, is partially true. In most pubs, you either get every upgrade, or the titan gets an early mini(within 70 seconds). But for the sake of argument, lets say you get 70 gold, then 2 people die for whatever reason. Now a mag can get polar. A morph can get beast form. A tauren can get rage. They could get 2 hp upgrades, or merch summons. This orc can get hp upgrades for his person, his walls, or he can get armor upgrades for his person or his walls. He has higher damage than the other builders at start, and he can get hp easier than the others. So he doesn't need the gold anyways. He levels up from attacks, so trapping the minion could almost be used as a feed for him. This builder is next to never useless, and if implemented i'd much rather have him than a tauren, but i'd rather have a mag. If attacking a mini i'd rather him than a mag, but not over a tauren.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »

Either way, there are a lot of things missing from this builder. I would like to see it finished before judging.

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 06:28:13 PM »

Ok how does this sound?

Removed:
Frenzy
Cleave

Modified:
Arcs cost 5 less gold
critical lowered to 150%
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:45:49 PM by sburnett21 » Logged

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 06:53:20 PM »

Ba-Da, Ba-Da, NECRO-BUMP!

sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 12:38:58 PM »

This thread saddens me. My younger self was an ass. Not even a funny one.

theorchero
PS: FUCK YOU
Not a mod
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 05:44:28 PM »

This thread saddens me. My younger self was an ass. Not even a funny one.

I miss this community Sad

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: