Island Defense
April 23, 2019, 03:50:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kriemhild Gretchen - Titan of Salvation  (Read 4570 times)
Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« on: March 26, 2011, 08:47:13 AM »

STR: 42 (+7)
AGI: 42 (+3.5)
INT: 44 (+10)

HP: 900
HP/s: 5
MP: 800
MP/s: 7
MSPD: 390
ARM: -1
DMG: 60
ASPD: 1.35
RANGE: 105

Grief Relieving (INNATE)
The titan uses the power of the purity to surrounding herself of a ranged area of 1000, making every unit other than the titan herself to have their movement/attack speed reduced by 20%. Lasts for 10 seconds, Costs 200 MP, 35 seconds cooldown.

Engulfed Barrier (WINDWALK/Lv.1)
The titan creates a barrier from an area of 1000, which can hide the titan and her minions inside. They soon become ethereal as they are inside, making spell damage increased against them by 20%. The Titan & Minions will be invisible, ethereal, earn +10% movement speed and earn an increase HP regeneration of 0.5%HP/s. Costs 250 MP, Lasts for 40 seconds, 100 second CD.

Purification Barrier (INNATE/NUKE)
The titan creates a barrier onto an area of 500, blinding all enemy units every 2 second, while damaging them by 5HP/s. Lasts for 12 seconds, Costs 250 MP, 15 second CD.

Rejuvenation (HEAL/LV.2/3/5/7)
The Titan surrounds herself with a magical aura which heals herself and nearby minions with 0.25/0.5/0.75/1% HP per second in a range of 1000. Can be dispelled by punish/detonation, Lasts for 10/15/20/25 seconds, Costs 125/175/225/275 MP, 20/25/30/35 second CD.

Holy Healing (Huh?/LV.6)
Whenever the titan kills a unit, she regains 2% of her HP. However, if her HP is lower than 25%, her HP regeneration temporarily increases by 2% HP/s, until she regains 50% HP.

(ULTIMATE/LV.9)
The titan creates a large barrier of an AoE of 1500, causing the Titan to have an increased damage of +50, increased regeneration of 1% HP/s and reduce all types of damage by 10% towards the Titan. Also, all enemy units inside will be slowed down by 20% while their attacks can miss by 20%. Can stack with WW, Lasts for 20 seconds, CD of 60 seconds, Costs 400 MP.

I did not troll today.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:49:53 AM by Jux.Mage » Logged

"I'm officially screwing you over."
Aflacduck: I'll show you my boobs (random girl I googled) if you give me 1 million gold in Runescape.

GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »

I don't like the nuke idea. I prefer a nuke with basic damages.

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 01:19:39 PM »

Purifying light(Nuke)

The titan shoots a cone beam. Anything caught in the Cone gets hit for XXX/XXX/XXX damage and start moving around frantically from being blinded for 0.X/0.X/X seconds

Maybe this?

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 02:48:52 PM »

Your nuke means that (assuming builders have 3 hp/s regen which is what I remember) if you cast it on the ground, it will take 2.5 minutes of standing there doing nothing for a builder to die.

Kouichi
Worker

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 03:21:00 AM »

Your windwalk ability is way too overpowered, 40 seconds of healing (1.5%) aginst an eb is too unfair. It's basicaly free super regens with 100 seconds cooldown.

Imho I don't like this concept of ww.
Cruncher
Titanious Minion

I'm so pro you don't even think i am as such.

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 08:48:30 AM »

Your windwalk ability is way too overpowered, 40 seconds of healing (1.5%) aginst an eb is too unfair. It's basicaly free super regens with 100 seconds cooldown.

well foss can can do the same thing except he has a transition time

if u dont like it and you think its unbalance, then YOU CAN GO PLAY CHESS!
Stop being so pro
PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 12:09:52 PM »

The windwalk makes the titan Ethereal meaning it can't attack or be attack.

VAMPSI
Warned
Titan Hunter

I swear to drunk I'm not God

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 12:27:42 AM »

30 sec cd nuke...realy?

Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 10:20:08 AM »

You shouldn't have forgotten that they're pretty screwed by spell damage.
Also, nerfing the healing %, but you should know that it doesn't last as a regular titan's windwalk, for it's usually 60 seconds of increased speed and they could attack while breaking the WW. They can't attack in the barrier, sadly, and they'll be revealed upon leaving the barrier. Tongue

Aflacduck: I'll show you my boobs (random girl I googled) if you give me 1 million gold in Runescape.

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 05:33:19 PM »

Your nuke means that (assuming builders have 3 hp/s regen which is what I remember) if you cast it on the ground, it will take 2.5 minutes of standing there doing nothing for a builder to die.

If the builder walks out a little too far while rewalling and gets caught in this, it could mean his death. It's a situational nuke, but it's not a bad one.

Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 07:25:50 PM »

Easy Titan to kill builders, ftw...
Stupid ones, ofc.

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »

If the builder walks out a little too far while rewalling and gets caught in this, it could mean his death. It's a situational nuke, but it's not a bad one.
How many builders walk so far out that they can't wiggle back in? That must be quiet the ambitious rewalling effort.

sickle
Titanious Minion

tabula rasa

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2011, 06:05:23 PM »

quiet ambition

gay name

Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 07:24:41 PM »

That's not helping with suggestions, you know. Q('.'Q)

[Quiet Ambition?]

Frankjg
Titanious Minion

Revenant_ at US East

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 06:57:06 AM »

How many builders walk so far out that they can't wiggle back in? That must be quiet the ambitious rewalling effort.

Scenario: The base requires one wall out from the crevice of the cliff. The mag walks out to build it and is shift commanded to walk back in. The titan is quick to act with a ward block, pearl, and a nuke. A couple swings and that mag is dead.

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »

Scenario: The base requires one wall out from the crevice of the cliff. The mag walks out to build it and is shift commanded to walk back in. The titan is quick to act with a ward block, pearl, and a nuke. A couple swings and that mag is dead.
That's every titan...

Especially Bubonicus...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: