Island Defense
January 21, 2019, 10:32:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Akarious - Titan of Spiders  (Read 3739 times)
Cruncher
Titanious Minion

I'm so pro you don't even think i am as such.

« on: January 29, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »

Akarious
Legendary Titan of Spiders

Stats

Health - 900
Health Regen - 6
Mana - 0
Mana Regen - 3
Move speed - 390
Armor - -1
Damage - 60
Attack speed - 1.5
Range - 105
Str gain per level - 10
Int gain per level - 7
Agi gain per level - 5
Starting int - 42
Starting str - 44
Starting agi - 41

Skills

Silk Spinning - Innate
    The titan begins spinning a web around a target ally/self. While this move is being cast the targetted unit gains 1 armor every second, while losing 2 movement speed every second. This lasts for up to 15 second or if the titan moves or casts another spell. If done for the entire duration, the unit takes 10 less damage from attacks. Lasts 50 seconds. 200 Mana. 100 second cooldown

Stealth Web - Windwalk(Innate)
    The titan places a 3x3(no collision size) web on the ground. When the titan or a minion is inside of the web they become invisible after 2 seconds. Web lasts for 70 seconds. 180 second cooldown

Spider Brood - Heal
    When activated, the titan is healed for 50 health every 1/.75/.5/.25 seconds for 10 seconds.(thats 500/625/750/825 health total). 130 Mana. 20 second cooldown

Infest - Nuke
    The titan lays eggs within all targets in 350 AOE. These units take 35/40/45/50 damage per second for 3 seconds. If the unit dies while infested, it forms a Spiderling. Limit of 10 Spiderlings

Spiderling- 300 health 15-15 damage- Slows movement speed by 5% when it attacks for 5 seconds(stacks up to 3 times) Average attack speed

/Venomous Bite - Slow Poison
    This skill can be activated to change it's effect.
Slow: Any target attacked by the titan is slowed by 20%(Att and Move).
Paralysis: The titan has a 10% chance to stun a target for 1 second and deal 50 bonus damage.
Both forms affect buildings.

Devour- Sacrifice
    The titan eats a Spiderling to heal 400 health and 200 mana. 10 mana, 20 second cooldown

Insatiable Hunger - Ultimate
    The Titan enters a state of rage. Gives the titan 35% more attack speed 15% and lifesteal on units & 5% on buildings. Lasts 12 seconds. Costs 200 Mana, 120 second cooldown

Minions

Webs,Spinner,Black Widow, Bug-Muncher, Four-Eyes, Fangs, Silk, Tarantulus, Silky, Sticky.

Web Toss - Nuke
    The minion tosses a web dealing 90/105/120/135 damage in 300 AOE

Silk Strands - Heal
    The minion applies silk to allies, healing 1/1/2/2 units for 300/350/400/450 health. 200 mana, 20 second cooldown.

Egg - Mini-Minis
    The minion lays an egg(1x1 300 health) at a location(300 range) This egg hatches after 10 seconds forming a Spiderling. Max of 3

Trap Door - "Wind Walk"
    The minion enters a hole in the ground hiding it for 4 seconds but it cannot move. 120 second cooldown

Cocooning- Ultimate
    The minion wraps a target enemy(includes structures) in sticky silk slowing attack speed by 50% and silencing it for 10 seconds. 200 Mana, 60 second cooldown

Brood Host(Innate)
    When the minion dies it forms 6 Spiderlings where it died. Passive
[/list][/list]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:56:14 PM by Cruncher » Logged

if u dont like it and you think its unbalance, then YOU CAN GO PLAY CHESS!
Stop being so pro
MrDuck
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »

I like it. But havnt gone over it all atm. but i do like the concept of the spiderlings. Gives a new role for mini-minis that would require a nice new strategy. May i suggest that the spiderlings have more than 200hp? maybe 300-350. cuz if its gunna be involved in some kind of heal against a base. the spiderlings are gunna die in about 3 seconds.
Also. make the rage last for 15 seconds.

VAMPSI
Warned
Titan Hunter

I swear to drunk I'm not God

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 03:41:30 AM »

reminds me on broodmother -.- but nice concept

Cruncher
Titanious Minion

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »

Thats because the ultimate is based off Broodmother, seemed like a good idea to me

Stop being so pro
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 11:36:24 AM »

Infest - Nuke
    The titan lays eggs within all targets in 350 AOE. These units take 35/40/45/50 damage per second for 3 seconds. If the unit dies while infested, it forms a Spiderling.
Spiderling- 300 health 15-15 damage- Slows movement speed by 5% when it attacks for 5 seconds(stacks up to 3 times) Average attack speed

Is there a limit on the number of spiderlings?
Does the ability on work on main builders?
Because if not, you can get a lot of them from nuking workers. If you get enough nukes you can camp with them. And if they're 1x1 then you could probably destroy a base with spirderlings, through the channels.

Stealth Web - Windwalk(Innate)
    The titan places a 3x3(no collision size) web on the ground. When the titan or a minion is inside of the web they become invisible after 2 seconds. Web lasts for 70 seconds. 180 second cooldown

Can the web be re-used or used by more than one unit? That could be problematic, because the titan can just go on it, then go invisable, then attack out of it, then go back on it.

EDIT: and repeat the process over again

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
Cruncher
Titanious Minion

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 07:55:44 PM »

Hes only invisible while inside it
Like a stationary,miniature, Fog Generator
Play dota and pick Broodmother to find out.

Put a 10 maximum in.
Yes it can effect main builders(doesn't mean kill tho, only 150 dmg max)
Probably not because they only have 300 health and do very little damage

Stop being so pro
sburnett21
Spearloc

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

but are they able to go back in it and become invisable again? because that could be used by people alot. isn't there a bonus for damage on breaking ww?

Still the spiderlings seem pretty powerful since you can get alot of them from a single worker nuke very early game. They are easily replaced as well if there are seeders.

http://www.islanddefense.org/forum/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Quote from: theorchero
We need summoning powder first.

We make it from the blood of a chocobo, bone powder of a Bremetar, the fine ass hairs of a P0ny, and congealed heart of an Accer.

Plus a couple oranges, a slice of bread, and a single peanut.
Quote from: Neco
Copying a certain arrangement of bytes in a manner dictated by other users isn't stealing.
GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 02:59:26 AM »

those speederlings are just basic mini me's that you can sacrifice to get some HP but it has nothing more...
So why would it be that imba? Just make a limit of 5 per minis like all others and it's fine -.-

Cruncher
Titanious Minion

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 01:09:51 PM »

but are they able to go back in it and become invisable again? because that could be used by people alot. isn't there a bonus for damage on breaking ww?

Still the spiderlings seem pretty powerful since you can get alot of them from a single worker nuke very early game. They are easily replaced as well if there are seeders.
yes u get 0 bonus damage off windwalk, u can check it says 0!
And their purpose is to heal the titan since his heal isn't extremely good(breezes is better)

Stop being so pro
Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »

Fact: Titan's WW works the same way as Fog Generator in a different way.

"I'm officially screwing you over."
Aflacduck: I'll show you my boobs (random girl I googled) if you give me 1 million gold in Runescape.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: