Island Defense
March 21, 2019, 05:42:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirage the legendary titan of the Mirror  (Read 4455 times)
PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« on: January 27, 2011, 10:50:10 AM »

Mirage is a concept titan, a titan who receives no minions from builder kills, instead receives something called an essence. Each essence will raise the cap on the number of minions.  The titan has 5-10% chance to create a minion on each hit including buildings that lasts 25 seconds,  
The minions get stronger depending on the # of essences the titan has. Minions have a 10 gold bounty. Minion health is as follows 1000/1100/1200/1300/1400/1500/1600/1700/2100
                                                                                                                                            Number of essences           1      2      3      4     5      6        7    8       9
                                                                                                                                           Minion mana is as follows   500/550/600/650/750/800/850/875/1300
                                                                                                                                            Number of essences           1   2      3   4     5     6   7     8     9

# of essences = max number of minions that can be out at a time.

Mirage
Legendary titan of the Mirror

Stats
     Health - 900
     Health Regen - 6
     Mana - 0
     Mana Regen - 3
     Move speed - 390
     Armor - -1
     Damage - 60
     Attack speed - 1.5
     Range - 105

Str gain per level - 10
     Int gain per level - 7
     Agi gain per level - 9
     Starting int - 42
     Starting str - 44
     Starting agi - 30

Skills

Amplifying ray(Nuke/deny)(Can only target friendly units): The titan shoots a bolt of light through the mirror on the minion dealing 120/130/150 damage to him and bouncing up to 6 times after wards.
The nuke does 25 extra damage per a bounce.

Essence recapture(Heal/deny)(Targets friendly non-hero unit):The titan absorbs a friendly unit and regains 500/600/700 health + 10% of the targets max health. The minion can't die in this manner but loses 25% of its current health.

Mirror realm(Wind walk): The titan jumps towards a target friendly unit and turns invisible for 100 seconds, if the titan ventures too far from his target or his target has died he loses wind walk.

Fading mirage(Unique):The titan creates a dummy mirage with 1500 health and no attack or skills. This unit lasts 45 seconds and if ventured too far from the titan it starts degenerating 200 health per a second until returned to the titans side.

Capture(Slow poison):The titan has a 25-30% chance to create a doppelganger of the unit he is attacking that lasts 2 seconds, the doppelganger has slow poison, 10-10 pierce damage and is 1x1.

Fragment(Innate):The titan has a 5-10% chance to create a minion on every hit(including hits that hit buildings.

Mirror shatter(Ultimate):The titan unleashes all the essences at once, capping his maximum number of minions he can, the minions created this way last 60 seconds and don't take any damage from the titans heal or nuke. Their duration is increased by 5 seconds when ever a building or unit is destroyed near them. Their stats are capped at 4 essence for this ultimate.

Minions

Essence imbued amplifying shard(Nuke): The same concept as the titan's but damage is different, 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/125
                                                                                                       # of essences                    1  2   3   4   5   6   7  8    9
Also the minions nuke can be used on builders. (Minions nuke dmg is 10 more dmg per a bounce instead of 25)

Healing shatter(Heal): The minion channels for 5 seconds then shatters into three mirror elementals, and heals 50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400/600
                                                                                                                               # of essences    1  2     3    4    5     6    7     8    9

Fading(Wind walk): The minion slowly fades for 2 seconds, and enters a true form of invisibility where if he attacks he does not exit invisibility for 4 seconds, and instantly appears after wards.
Requires 3 essences to unlock

Reflection of time(Ultimate):The minion channels for 5 seconds and fuses with a target minion, creating a new minion with a new duration, and magic immunity. The unit does not have reflection of time and can't be targeted by reflection of time.
Unlocks at 6 essences
The minions spawned are controlled by the player who it was obtained from unless they have left.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 11:35:45 PM by PoNy » Logged

GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »

the minion idea is ... It's not a bad idea but it would take all the fun away from people who titan would usually let play mini. If there are no minions when do you want Aflac to play? -.-

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:13:41 PM »

Forgot to write it down that the player killed controls the temporary minion heh.

DuoSigma
Worker

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:38:23 PM »

Hmm. Skills are a bit OP's Duration wise atleast.

Some tweeks should be done.

And also, They minions should have a Ultimate Ultimate ie: select 6 minions that form 1 perma minion but is capped at a certain level of essences. and its skills are weaker ie: no % chances to randomly get another mini
sickle
Titanious Minion

tabula rasa

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:36:20 AM »

Don't adjust minis more than having their ultimates special like Foss'.

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »

Don't adjust minis more than having their ultimates special like Foss'.

7, 25 second  avatar minions? No thank you

Or explain I don't quite understand.

sickle
Titanious Minion

tabula rasa

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 12:56:42 PM »

The temporary minions.  Bad idea.

Supapker5555
Worker

Don't Judge Me.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »

Ok so iff you want my honest opinion...I dont know how to feel about this one, his minions is ...different..which i like but if they were killed do they yield gold for builders and exp for titan hunters? And what about bones i personally love it when my hunter gets to a higher level.builders like demo and tauren would be no fun to play too with out the promise of getting that 45 gold. Goblin owns this titan hard aswell with his aoe towers. So idk on this one he definatly needs some work but A+ on the idea, its unique at least.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 06:31:26 PM by Supapker5555 » Logged

What happens?  Shit happens.
PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »

Ok so iff you want my honest opinion...I dont know how to feel about this one, his minions is ...different..which i like but if they were killed do they yield gold for builders and exp for titan hunters? And what about bones i personally love it when my hunter gets to a higher level.builders like demo and tauren would be no fun to play too with out the promise of getting that 45 gold. Goblin owns this titan hard aswell with his aoe towers. So idk on this one he definatly needs some work but A+ on the idea, its unique at least.
You haven't read the full thing have you. It clearly answers all your questions.

RuNm
Titanious Minion

What do you want from me?

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 06:44:59 AM »

I rather like the concept you have here pony, it could make things actually quite interesting for a few games in the future. I don't quite understand the essences though, are they something picked up and help or just automatically accounted for by the game?

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 06:18:17 PM »

I rather like the concept you have here pony, it could make things actually quite interesting for a few games in the future. I don't quite understand the essences though, are they something picked up and help or just automatically accounted for by the game?
I was thinking it was going to be like Nevermore's "Soul steal" in dota where it just applies each kill as a soul.

theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »

Jst an idea

titan of the mirror sounds ... Fucking fucked up ugly
my sugestion: mirrage legendary titan of the desert.
U can adjust skills to that desert idea

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: