Island Defense
June 19, 2019, 04:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Island Defense Team  (Read 18878 times)
GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 09:58:05 AM »

Godof u dont even know kenex >_>
I don't know him personnaly but what I've heard and seen of him is enough to say that he's better than NATE57. unless NATE57. would be the best titan ever and we both know mala that he's not.

Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 12:32:52 PM »

So you have never played with him and base your experience of him 100% off the video i made to make him look like a quote "legend"

your brilliant.

So the truthfully face of -red is being a retard bitching people?
D1RE
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »

I really haven't played a LOT of games with Nate57 (or shisha. as he used to be called), but I do know that he is not good enough to be calling anyone else a pub. As a person he is weak, opportunistic and hungry for power, as a player he's mediocre at best (unless he somehow became insanely good over these last 3 months, somehow I doubt that). As for KenX, I highly doubt I'm the only person who's watched a lot of his replays. He revolutionized titan gameplay, is there really a need to say more?
GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 01:39:25 PM »

So you have never played with him and base your experience of him 100% off the video i made to make him look like a quote "legend"

your brilliant.
No I base more my experience of him off all what I've heard about him. I remember the time I was new and I was taking nice players like Godlike17 and Shadow) for the best players ever and in fact they're probably the 2 best titans on europe realm with WEREWOLF**. They were talking about KenXtreme like they would be talking about somebody who had more skills than them at titaning and NATE57. hasn't their skill at all so yeah I base my judgement on that and if you're not happy with that it's your prob and keep talk about NATE57. as a titan as good than one of the best ones ever if not the best one. But that would be a bit idiot... I maybe don't know KenXtreme but I know NATE57. and he's surely not the best actual titan.

Between thanks for saying I'm brillant I know I am even if you don't know me and even if I'm hated by a few players.

D1RE
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 02:04:49 PM »

A few..?
NATE57.
Murloc

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »

D1RE we played only 2-3 games togheter don't talk tash mate. And GodOfChid gtfo.
Chocobo
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »

Stay on topic?

Like 3 of us only did what was asked in nick topic...
Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 05:56:41 PM »

your brilliant.
No I base more my experience of him off all what I've heard about him. I remember the time I was new and I was taking nice players like Godlike17 and Shadow) for the best players ever and in fact they're probably the 2 best titans on europe realm with WEREWOLF**. They were talking about KenXtreme like they would be talking about somebody who had more skills than them at titaning and NATE57. hasn't their skill at all so yeah I base my judgement on that and if you're not happy with that it's your prob and keep talk about NATE57. as a titan as good than one of the best ones ever if not the best one. But that would be a bit idiot... I maybe don't know KenXtreme but I know NATE57. and he's surely not the best actual titan.

Between thanks for saying I'm brillant I know I am even if you don't know me and even if I'm hated by a few players.

You called yourself brilliant and your writing is hardly readable. I know English is your second language ( i hope) but please go to my original post where I clearly said that I wasn't comparing the two. Thank you and fuck yourself.

Chocobo
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 06:03:18 PM »

your brilliant.

You called yourself brilliant and your writing is hardly readable. I know English is your second language ( i hope) but please go to my original post where I clearly said that I wasn't comparing the two. Thank you and fuck yourself.

if i could do like, like on facebook id do it bro
GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2011, 09:10:35 AM »

It's not my second language but third one.
And -red just let me say what I want to say. If I wanna compare two people I compare them that's all. You should learn what irony is when I said I was brillant seriously and you don't know me at all or only on this forum so stop being a retard bitching me thanks.

PoNy
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Liked ponies before they were cool

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »

And -red just let me say what I want to say. If I wanna compare two people I compare them that's all. You should learn what irony is when I said I was brillant seriously and you don't know me at all or only on this forum so stop being a retard bitching me thanks.

People can only know other people on the internet based on the way they present themselves there.

You in real life has nothing to do with it since you act diffrently there seeing as how so many people are watching. Here you can act big and so people release themselves from certian restrictions and present themselves more truthfully.

Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 01:07:01 PM »

People can only know other people on the internet based on the way they present themselves there.

You in real life has nothing to do with it since you act diffrently there seeing as how so many people are watching. Here you can act big and so people release themselves from certian restrictions and present themselves more truthfully.

<3 said it better then I could have.

I can't even understand what your saying right now so I guess the argument is over.

GodOfChickens
Titanious Minion

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2011, 01:59:44 PM »

Red
Titanious Minion

I <3 Makrura

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »

Hahahahaha <3

theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »

God,
Ure a retard.
-smighter.

13r4ndon
Banned
Spearloc

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 03:42:54 PM »

God,
Ure a retard.
-smighter.

Smite me oh mighty smighter.
Bremetar
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

Hi

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »

CLAN BREM

Multiaccer
Titanious Minion

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2011, 03:27:50 AM »

Blame democracy : (
theholysmighter
Titanious Minion

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2011, 05:24:43 AM »

God,
Ure a retard.
-smighter.

Smite me oh mighty smighter.