Island Defense
March 21, 2019, 07:46:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Defense 3.0.6G4  (Read 99466 times)
Critikill
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 05:15:59 PM »

How about letting Titan and his minions see each others' items, same going for Builders?
Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 06:25:25 PM »

I think that is impossible since its either everyone can see everyone's or no one can see anyones.

I is pro

The Farmer
Gwypaas
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 06:46:47 PM »

Have you sent this to adam to host on his bot?
Nope, but I bet he'll find this soon enough Smiley
Sd)
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 06:49:24 PM »

Beastly version

Remove arachnoid and restore old Glacious model
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:39:46 PM by Sd) » Logged
theorchero
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011, 07:59:32 PM »

Beastly version

yea I'm not crazy about the new model (because it's almost constantly doing one animation) but arachnid just needs a fix not a removal =/
Gwypaas
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »

Beastly version

yea I'm not crazy about the new model (because it's almost constantly doing one animation) but arachnid just needs a fix not a removal =/
Tell me exactly what that fix is and I might implement it in the next iteration.
Neco
Self Proclaimed AFK-King
Map Editor
Titan of the Abyss

Tired of your shit

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »

Beastly version

Tell me exactly what that fix is and I might implement it in the next iteration.
Changing Glacious's model to Archimonde (probably just use Darox's version for size / coloring).
Disable Arachnid, no real point keeping it.
Onahail
Spearloc

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2011, 09:28:51 PM »

Arachnid is a shittier version of Makura in almost every way.  There is not one thing arachnid can do that makura cant do better. Not one thing is creative about that builder and every time I random him I want to rage quit because I can not enjoy a game as that major piece of shit. Hell I would rather play puppet than arachnid. Atleast he has a unique gameplay about him.

turbo
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »

Honestly, Arachnid needs to be remade. Like instead of building creatures from it's shelter it "spawns" eggs that turn into workers. These workers should work like nat's workers where they can make food and shelters, but that's it. For food, it should be something like... I dunno, something cool. As for shelters, it should use one of the spare egg models. Or it could work like draenei and their shelters act as food. And instead of panic, have it shoot a webbing in a.. lets say 600 AOE that slows the titan's movespeed by 50%.  No clue how to fix towers though. They're basically a weaker version of gnolls towers. Also, Arachnid hunter should have a "consume" ability where it eats workers and gains life/mana.

Quote from: Playerof
I am officialy an IDIOT!!!!! Tongue
Quote from: Playerof date=1289822009
twas hit straight in the eye by a cock
[23:52:51] Lazure : Thank you.
[23:52:59] Lazure : I love being a slut :O
13r4ndon
Banned
Spearloc

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2011, 10:52:51 PM »

Arachnid is a shittier version of Makura in almost every way.  There is not one thing arachnid can do that makura cant do better. Not one thing is creative about that builder and every time I random him I want to rage quit because I can not enjoy a game as that major piece of shit. Hell I would rather play puppet than arachnid. Atleast he has a unique gameplay about him.

Basically all of the basing builders share most of the same features including arachnid. Arachnid may not be as good as makura, but it has faster firing towers along with slow poison. Hes not really more like makura than the other builders, other than being a wall walking builder.
adam7979
Silly Goose
Global Moderator
Titan Hunter

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2011, 11:21:06 PM »

well screw you for missing my earlier post and ignoring my request X.X

+karma me if you think my dick is long;
-karma me if you think my dick is longer than yours.
Gwypaas
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2011, 04:46:10 AM »

Ahh, that post.. but I can't really restore his lumber rate to 25 since that would be unbalanced, but warrior having the same lumber rate is stupid, I agree on that.

Im thinking of maybe doing like, Warrior having 10 and builder 18 lumber per hit. Maybe that would work.
MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2011, 05:49:22 AM »

im just curious, what happened to smygarn?

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
GunTroll
Titan Hunter

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2011, 06:08:33 AM »

Ahh, that post.. but I can't really restore his lumber rate to 25 since that would be unbalanced, but warrior having the same lumber rate is stupid, I agree on that.

Im thinking of maybe doing like, Warrior having 10 and builder 18 lumber per hit. Maybe that would work.

you could give him 10 from the start and +5 upgrades that cost him like 2 k wood to get

Professional Legion TD Player (only -APMGGHHWTFOMGZX3)
theorchero
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011, 02:35:04 PM »

Basically all of the basing builders share most of the same features including arachnid. Arachnid may not be as good as makura, but it has faster firing towers along with slow poison. Hes not really more like makura than the other builders, other than being a wall walking builder.
arachs towers suck ass. it's low damage isnt compensated enough with its speed.
Zen1400
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »

Who are you, and I do agree morphling builder should be put back to only walls and shelters in warrior form with less lumber gathering, but faster and builder with all buildings, slower but more wood.

I is pro

The Farmer
eLK.
Signature Range
Titanious Minion

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011, 04:28:33 PM »

Right after ejaculating all over myself, I discovered I was out of facial tissues. I had to use a perfectly good beach towel to clean up the mess. You owe me a beach towel.
adam7979
Silly Goose
Global Moderator
Titan Hunter

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »

well, morph is titan hunter + builder = morph warrior/builder. Whenever he goes to the front line, his lumber speed from main builder/warrior stopped, unlike other builders (since his workers lumber rate is much slower than others) and battle station could only be used by outer towers, the inner one would have to be insert manually, one by one.

Enough qq'ing, i'd agree that 25 is imba, perhaps 18 would be reasonable. The current builder form is simply totally useless.

+karma me if you think my dick is long;
-karma me if you think my dick is longer than yours.
Para
Murloc

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2011, 07:51:19 PM »

I still think puppet should come back.  Puppet was fun but too much gold feed.

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »

I still think puppet should come back.  Puppet was fun but too much gold feed.
He wasn't fun for anyone except the person playing him; and it takes a very special kind of person to find a worthless builder fun.

Playerof
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2011, 09:20:48 PM »

Pleas add cam im just not use to not having cam
Gwypaas
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 08:29:37 AM »

G3 Released.
Smygarn
Beta Tester
Titan Hunter

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 09:13:16 AM »

Whatever happened to me, you ask? Muddy, I only made 3.0.6f to balance 3.0.6e.
I've done what I wanted to do so im finished with the editing. Now we have Gwy to rely on, or Neco if he decides to come back.
(If Neco decides to finish his version)

Anyhow Gwypaas. Some of your changes are likable, others are either unnecessary or downright wrong.

First. Removing both Satyr and Foss, as well as including the currently incomplete Puppeteer. What? I can understand suspending the Puppeteer but why would you remove both Satyr and Fossurious? As the first thing on the list even.

Second. Allowing mid shop(s) to be used by Builders. I have to be serious, im against that. if you want items, just send a turtle up to topleft and buy these items. Its literally for the sake of letting builders purchase tomes which is bad in every way presentable, and it doesnt add anything to the game except taking the game back to the point where it was decided to close shops for builders. No point.

Third and final. Item passing. Do you even realize what that means? You can buy one pearl and be done with it. You just have to keep passing the damn pearl around and you can keep using the pearl over and over again. Its much better to ignore item passing and have you buy more of the item if you want increased efficiency. Great move, really. Item passing sucks. You can buy an eternal and keep passing it around (which makes the Titanic ward entirely useless). You can keep passing Life essence around and continually use healing power endlessly.

The first thing you do when you get in your hotel room is to put away your stuff, thats the first thing you do is put away your stuff;
I'll put some stuff here, i'll put some some stuff down here, here's another place for some stuff, I'll put some stuff over there, you put your stuff over there and i'll put my stuff over here. heres ano-
Hey! We got more places than we got stuff! We're gonna have to buy more stu
GunTroll
Titan Hunter

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 09:18:24 AM »

Added in a system to prevent worker block glitching from some bases.

is that a fix to workerstacking or worker blocking? a few games ago i got instantly surrounded by morphling workers. i like item passing but smygarn has a point its just imba when you have life essence. what is a titanic ward?

Professional Legion TD Player (only -APMGGHHWTFOMGZX3)
Coaster_Man
Titan of the Abyss

Self Moderator

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »

Added in a system to prevent worker block glitching from some bases.

is that a fix to workerstacking or worker blocking? a few games ago i got instantly surrounded by morphling workers. i like item passing but smygarn has a point its just imba when you have life essence. what is a titanic ward?
Titanic wards are an upgraded version of eternal wards (permanent) which are passable.

Pirate is an octopus in disguise!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: