Island Defense
July 23, 2019, 02:52:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Remaking IDA?!  (Read 15603 times)
iNom
Worker

« on: September 03, 2010, 06:15:30 PM »

The 'ragist' (not rapist) Killadev is remaking IDA, I would LOVE to see how that goes for him.

He's just mad I didn't make him a shaman in my clan. Lol.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 06:18:33 PM by iNom » Logged

killadev
Titan Hunter

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 06:42:33 PM »

The 'ragist' (not rapist) Killadev is remaking IDA, I would LOVE to see how that goes for him.

He's just mad I didn't make him a shaman in my clan. Lol.

not at all nom... i just don't think your a good clan leader. You cancel your clan match vs STD cause your afraid of Thor]. Your just a weak leader, and if your going to rage at me cause i left your clan, then so be it.

Host: DLer please name builders
DLer: Tree thing thing, Naga, Fire, Water, Peasant, Peon, Whisp.
iNom
Worker

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »

I'm not afraid of thor], it's that I don't have enough decent people to form the team with, one of my main shamans backed out because he doesn't like the aspect of a clan match.

And without a formidable team, I know I'll lose, so what's the point? Caelm has already stacked his clan with alot of the best island defense players out there, it has nothing to do with me being a bad clan leader, which I'm not, it's just that I don't see the point in wasting my time dealing with stupid matters and immature brats like yourself.

Also, you've asked me to kick or challenge one of my current shamans for their spot over 5 times in the past week.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 06:50:22 PM by iNom » Logged

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 06:49:49 PM »

I'm not afraid of thor], it's that I don't have enough decent people to form the team with, one of my main shamans backed out because he doesn't like the aspect of a clan match.

And without a formidable team, I know I'll lose, so what's the point? Caelm has already stacked his clan with alot of the best island defense players out there, it has nothing to do with me being a bad clan leader, which I'm not, it's just that I don't see the point in wasting my time dealing with stupid matters and immature brats like yourself.

What do you say to the 10-ish times you asked me for shaman in the past week then huh?
Who's Caelm..

MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »

funny topic
Lol
as i said before DAWN FOR CHIEF

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
iNom
Worker

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »

What do you say to the 10-ish times you asked me for shaman in the past week then huh?
Who's Caelm..

Caelm is the chieftan of Clan STD, going under the alias of "iC0ckBlock".

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 07:25:51 PM »

But I thought he was Thor]

iNom
Worker

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 07:30:39 PM »

Thor] made the account "iC0ck.Block" with a period in between the 2 words. I thought that was Caelm too.

Jumby
Titanious Minion

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 08:59:13 PM »

KillaDev is a faggot  Roll Eyes

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »

KillaDev is a faggot  Roll Eyes
Actually, the largest crocodile on earth is not the Nile Crocodile, it is the Saltwater Crocodile; which is native to South-Eastern Asia, parts of Eastern India and Northern Australia. Males can grow to be over 20 feet long and weigh 2,500 pounds! Wow!

carnerox
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »

Also, you've asked me to kick or challenge one of my current shamans for their spot over 5 times in the past week.
Really..?

You positive about that sentence you said?
kyleep
Global Moderator
Titanious Minion

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 09:50:22 PM »

Really..?

You positive about that sentence you said?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbKPatqmTjE
carnerox
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 10:08:25 PM »

:O
Jumby
Titanious Minion

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 10:16:43 PM »

Actually, the largest crocodile on earth is not the Nile Crocodile, it is the Saltwater Crocodile; which is native to South-Eastern Asia, parts of Eastern India and Northern Australia. Males can grow to be over 20 feet long and weigh 2,500 pounds! Wow!
Urgh how could i have not taken that into account in my statement!! I feel like a fail for not taking in the saltwater crocodile vs the nile crocodile debate ;(

Aflacduck
Beta Tester
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 10:34:44 PM »

Urgh how could i have not taken that into account in my statement!! I feel like a fail for not taking in the saltwater crocodile vs the nile crocodile debate ;(
Are you sure?

nuKKaH
Spearloc

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 10:50:39 PM »

this life goes passing you by
it might go fast if you lie
you go and you live then you die

if life goes passing you by
dont cry

PaperClip
Titan of the Abyss

I will shit in your skull

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 12:46:23 AM »

^ At first I thought that was random poetry but then I realized it's really related

Stop arguing about the most retarded things and go on with your lives

9_tailed_ph0x
Banned
Speedy Turtle

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 03:09:38 AM »

^ At first I thought that was random poetry but then I realized it's really related

Stop arguing about the most retarded things and go on with your lives
stop being a faggot and keep insulting killaderv

click was a good troll i want him back
he actually made me lol a lot
miss click  :'(
PaperClip
Titan of the Abyss

I will shit in your skull

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 05:58:23 AM »

I don't take orders from faggots who named themselves after Naruto shit

Ryld
Titan of the Abyss

Monkeysmine = Jeremy Lin

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 09:09:30 AM »

killadev shitty

Signatures are overrated!
sickle
Titanious Minion

tabula rasa

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »

Clan wars are stupid as console wars, editor rivalries, "americunts" vs. "eurotrash" and .org vs. .com (lol who remembers that?)

iNom is as elitist as wc3c trash (fuck you gwypaas) and has an ego the size of a darox version loading time.

Thor] is a decent titan, shitty at writing guides, and iNom probably doesn't want to play him because if he loses and Thor] doesn't even do good, iNom looks foolish.

Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 05:18:39 PM »

Why do people rage over winning and losing at Island Defense.

It's a FUCKING Custom Game of Warcraft III, which many people plays every day.

Foolishness, do you have to QQ/Cry over (being)..

=a) A failure of being a chieftain.=
b) A failure of becoming Shaman.
c) Part of a Clan War over proness/nubbiness
d) Useless [Not-so-/decent/good/pro] allies in your clan
e) A bad leader/player
f) Your period
G) How shitty killadev/iNom(Who is)/Thor] is.

Only had to say this because the topic's beginning to become a minor/major stupid FLAME WAR.
Yeah, I really ain't in an Island Defense clan.
But I play Island Defense for FUN, not being leetest.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:22:22 PM by Jux.Mage » Logged

"I'm officially screwing you over."
Aflacduck: I'll show you my boobs (random girl I googled) if you give me 1 million gold in Runescape.

Playerof
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »

You tellzem Jux Grin
MuDDy_PaNDa
Titan of the Abyss

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 08:00:26 AM »

Clan wars are stupid as console wars, editor rivalries, "americunts" vs. "eurotrash" and .org vs. .com (lol who remembers that?)

iNom is as elitist as wc3c trash (fuck you gwypaas) and has an ego the size of a darox version loading time.This made me laugh so fucking hard...

Thor] is a decent titan, shitty at writing guides, and iNom probably doesn't want to play him because if he loses and Thor] doesn't even do good, iNom looks foolish.

The MuDDy_PaNDa is a new animal. He has been created by the breeding of a panda and a makrura together. Their breeding had created a strange animal covered in mud.
Jux.Mage
Beta Tester
Titanious Minion

Cruelty is my Specialty.

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »

Thor] made the account "iC0ck.Block" with a period in between the 2 words. I thought that was Caelm too.

Yeah, he's the guy who gets angry over noobs now. :/
But then again, idk.

"I'm officially screwing you over."
Aflacduck: I'll show you my boobs (random girl I googled) if you give me 1 million gold in Runescape.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: