Island Defense
July 23, 2019, 04:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: not so new version:  3.0.6G4, 3.0.8d

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clan TBF  (Read 4088 times)
SandStormer
Spearloc

Blame it on Skill

« on: August 19, 2010, 03:30:35 AM »

Clan TBF @US.west - The Black Flame

we are an established Island Defense clan that have some spots for those that feel they would be suited to be in a Island Defense clan

If you would like to join, you can either wisper me on US.west (user = SandStormer) or Drop by TBF and ask a shaman to give you a tryout.

Currently 82 members, the majority are AU.

-Sand

From Clan TRA at west Clan IDG at east [] ex leader of FtF, TBE and TBF [] hit me up for Inhouse Island Defense Games!!

>spoiler>>THE GAME<<spoiler<
SandStormer
Spearloc

Blame it on Skill

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 06:57:26 AM »

Clans Full :: Pst me on US.west for a trial

From Clan TRA at west Clan IDG at east [] ex leader of FtF, TBE and TBF [] hit me up for Inhouse Island Defense Games!!

RottenPanda
Worker

Banelings. is all i have to say

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 01:58:22 AM »

ello sandy  Cheesy

SadSmileySadSmileySadSmileySadSmileySadSmileySadSmiley
killadev
Titan Hunter

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 11:18:42 PM »

how is The Black Flame considered an Island D clan? Not being mean or anything. But what does it have to do with island d?

Host: DLer please name builders
DLer: Tree thing thing, Naga, Fire, Water, Peasant, Peon, Whisp.
carnerox
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 11:42:18 PM »

Does a clan name have to have Island, or Island Defense in it?
CapnMelonHead
Spearloc

I Dunno?

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 03:59:47 AM »

It is considered an island defense clan because all the members (I'm pretty sure) play island defense. Is that good enough for you?

SandStormer
Spearloc

Blame it on Skill

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 10:31:33 PM »

how is The Black Flame considered an Island D clan? Not being mean or anything. But what does it have to do with island d?

hmm maybe the fact everyone plays island defense and we inhouse most nights.. hmm..

if you are refering to the name, if you think its not an island defense clan because it dosnt have something to do with 'island defense' in the clan name. you are stupid

killadev
Titan Hunter

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 11:05:52 PM »

hmm maybe the fact everyone plays island defense and we inhouse most nights.. hmm..

if you are refering to the name, if you think its not an island defense clan because it dosnt have something to do with 'island defense' in the clan name. you are stupid
I never said it had to have the word(s) Island Defense in it. I was just referring to the fact that there is no black flame in island defense. I was thinking of it more as a friends clan. My bad sand i am sorry if i offended you. I will still ih with you any time.    Smiley

Host: DLer please name builders
DLer: Tree thing thing, Naga, Fire, Water, Peasant, Peon, Whisp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: